[DigitalPoint] App for Cloudflare®

[DigitalPoint] App for Cloudflare® 1.8.2

No permission to download
Hi @digitalpoint.

Sorry for bothering you with my question, i've followed your guide an enabled these.
1700224595592.webp
I'm just unsure of what I should do with the last of my settings.

1700224614913.webp

Hoping you could clear it up for me, thank you.

Hi @digitalpoint.

I'm just unsure of what I should do with the last of my settings.

Hoping you could clear it up for me, thank you.
Those last settings can be left in their default settings, no changes needed.

There is one small correction to be made with your permissions though - you should change Turnstile setting to "Edit", you currently have it set to "Read".

Those last settings can be left in their default settings, no changes needed.

There is one small correction to be made with your permissions though - you should change Turnstile setting to "Edit", you currently have it set to "Read".
Thank you for the correction, I've changed that setting.

Unless I'm mistaken, if you leave all accounts and all zones then those settings would apply to all of your Cloudflare websites. If you have multiple websites, and you need different settings for each, you might want to change the zone to whichever website this API applies to.

That's what I've done but, of course, I could be wrong. I'm sure @digitalpoint can clarify.

Unless I'm mistaken, if you leave all accounts and all zones then those settings would apply to all of your Cloudflare websites. If you have multiple websites, and you need different settings for each, you might want to change the zone to whichever website this API applies to.

That's what I've done but, of course, I could be wrong. I'm sure @digitalpoint can clarify.
For now I only have one website running on it! :D

That just gives the generated credentials permissions, nothing more.

Sorry for bothering you with my question, i've followed your guide an enabled these.
Just out of curiosity, did you manually enter all those permissions? I'm just trying to figure out how you ended up with the Turnstile one as being set to Read instead of Edit. Wondering if the link to auto-fill that stuff out didn't work for you or something...

Where can I read more about this?

Reactions: fly
It's split into a Free/Premium version. The free version is on wordpress.org:

The Pro version just adds stuff to the Free version.

Hi,
Any idea what may has happened that requests on the image-proxy worker have increased significantly?
(forum visitors and other cloudflare traffic charts are normal and no signs of attack or bot requests)

Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 18.42.31.webp

Any idea what may has happened that requests on the image-proxy worker have increased significantly?
(forum visitors and other cloudflare traffic charts are normal and no signs of attack or bot requests)
Nothing changed on the addon side. Best thing to do is just look at your web logs if they are available and look at the requests for proxy.php and see what that looks like.

Just out of curiosity, did you manually enter all those permissions? I'm just trying to figure out how you ended up with the Turnstile one as being set to Read instead of Edit. Wondering if the link to auto-fill that stuff out didn't work for you or something...
Yeah I manually entered them lol

@digitalpoint getting this error on admin.php?cloudflare:
Code:
TypeError: key_exists(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type array, bool given in src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Repository/Cloudflare.php at line 1116
key_exists() in src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Repository/Cloudflare.php at line 1116
DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Repository\CloudflareAbstract->getZoneSettings() in src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Repository/Cloudflare.php at line 793
DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Repository\CloudflareAbstract->organizeSettings() in src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Admin/Controller/Cloudflare.php at line 49
DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Admin\Controller\Cloudflare->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2487
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

On server error logs:
Code:
ErrorException: Cloudflare: 1134: Unable to purge, rate limit reached. Please wait and consider throttling your request speed src/XF/Error.php:77
Generated by: Unknown account Nov 27, 2023 at 2:27 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF.php(219): XF\Error->logError('Cloudflare: 113...', false)
#1 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Traits/XF.php(165): XF::logError('Cloudflare: 113...')
#2 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Api/Cloudflare.php(696): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Api\Cloudflare->logError('Cloudflare: 113...')
#3 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Api/Cloudflare.php(584): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Api\CloudflareAbstract->makeRequest('POST', 'zones/d7472df11...', Array, 971)
#4 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Repository/Cloudflare.php(1219): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Api\CloudflareAbstract->purgeCache('d7472df11ec9832...', Array)
#5 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Job/PurgeCache.php(15): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Repository\CloudflareAbstract->purgeCache(Array)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Job\PurgeCache->run(4.12166)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 4.12166)
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 4.12166)
#9 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#10 {main}

Uninstalling the addon (not disabling) triggered tons of this error:
Code:
ErrorException: Job DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Job\PurgeCache: [E_WARNING] Undefined array key "cfZoneId" src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Traits/XF.php:17
Generated by: Unknown account Nov 27, 2023 at 2:43 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Traits/XF.php(17): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Und...', '/home/pokecomm/...', 17)
#1 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Repository/Cloudflare.php(935): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Repository\Cloudflare->option('cfZoneId')
#2 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Repository/Cloudflare.php(1217): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Repository\CloudflareAbstract->getZoneId(NULL)
#3 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Job/PurgeCache.php(15): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Repository\CloudflareAbstract->purgeCache(Array)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Job\PurgeCache->run(7.97626)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.97626)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 7.97626)
#7 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#8 {main}

When I tried to install it again, the following errors come up:
Code:
XF\PrintableException: Job DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Job\PurgeCache: Missing Cloudflare authentication info. src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Traits/XF.php:174
Generated by: Unknown account Nov 27, 2023 at 2:45 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Api/Cloudflare.php(591): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Api\Cloudflare->printableException(Object(XF\Phrase))
#1 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Api/Cloudflare.php(388): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Api\CloudflareAbstract->makeRequest('GET', 'zones', Array)
#2 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Repository/Cloudflare.php(968): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Api\CloudflareAbstract->listZones('www.pokecommuni...')
#3 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Repository/Cloudflare.php(1217): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Repository\CloudflareAbstract->getZoneId('www.pokecommuni...')
#4 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Job/PurgeCache.php(15): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Repository\CloudflareAbstract->purgeCache(Array)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Job\PurgeCache->run(7.98129)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.98129)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 7.98129)
#8 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#9 {main}
After setting the auth key it works but you should definitely limit the amount of errors displayed if the authentification info is invalid, errors were thousands per second

Last edited:
@digitalpoint getting this error on admin.php?cloudflare:
Code:
TypeError: key_exists(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type array, bool given in src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Repository/Cloudflare.php at line 1116
key_exists() in src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Repository/Cloudflare.php at line 1116
DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Repository\CloudflareAbstract->getZoneSettings() in src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Repository/Cloudflare.php at line 793
DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Repository\CloudflareAbstract->organizeSettings() in src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Admin/Controller/Cloudflare.php at line 49
DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Admin\Controller\Cloudflare->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2487
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
Maybe an issue with the Cloudflare API? Not seeing anything on their incident page, and appears to be working as expected for me when I try it. Could also be a network issue with your server I suppose. Hard to say really... is it still happening?

On server error logs:
Code:
ErrorException: Cloudflare: 1134: Unable to purge, rate limit reached. Please wait and consider throttling your request speed src/XF/Error.php:77
Generated by: Unknown account Nov 27, 2023 at 2:27 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF.php(219): XF\Error->logError('Cloudflare: 113...', false)
#1 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Traits/XF.php(165): XF::logError('Cloudflare: 113...')
#2 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Api/Cloudflare.php(696): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Api\Cloudflare->logError('Cloudflare: 113...')
#3 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Api/Cloudflare.php(584): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Api\CloudflareAbstract->makeRequest('POST', 'zones/d7472df11...', Array, 971)
#4 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Repository/Cloudflare.php(1219): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Api\CloudflareAbstract->purgeCache('d7472df11ec9832...', Array)
#5 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Job/PurgeCache.php(15): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Repository\CloudflareAbstract->purgeCache(Array)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Job\PurgeCache->run(4.12166)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 4.12166)
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 4.12166)
#9 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#10 {main}
You can ignore it, it just means you hit the rate limit of purging 1,000 URLs per minute. Maybe a ton of posts made at once and you have guest page caching enabled? Strangely the addon is supposed to ignore rate limit errors when purging URLs, but it looks like maybe Cloudflare changed the error code from 971 to 1134. I made a change so the API can ignore multiple error codes for the next version.

Uninstalling the addon (not disabling) triggered tons of this error:
Code:
ErrorException: Job DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Job\PurgeCache: [E_WARNING] Undefined array key "cfZoneId" src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Traits/XF.php:17
Generated by: Unknown account Nov 27, 2023 at 2:43 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Traits/XF.php(17): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Und...', '/home/pokecomm/...', 17)
#1 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Repository/Cloudflare.php(935): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Repository\Cloudflare->option('cfZoneId')
#2 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Repository/Cloudflare.php(1217): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Repository\CloudflareAbstract->getZoneId(NULL)
#3 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Job/PurgeCache.php(15): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Repository\CloudflareAbstract->purgeCache(Array)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Job\PurgeCache->run(7.97626)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.97626)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 7.97626)
#7 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#8 {main}
Ya, API calls that were previously queued aren't going to be able to complete (realistically, they were probably queued within 1 or 2 seconds of you uninstalling the addon).

When I tried to install it again, the following errors come up:
Code:
XF\PrintableException: Job DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Job\PurgeCache: Missing Cloudflare authentication info. src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Traits/XF.php:174
Generated by: Unknown account Nov 27, 2023 at 2:45 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Api/Cloudflare.php(591): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Api\Cloudflare->printableException(Object(XF\Phrase))
#1 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Api/Cloudflare.php(388): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Api\CloudflareAbstract->makeRequest('GET', 'zones', Array)
#2 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Repository/Cloudflare.php(968): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Api\CloudflareAbstract->listZones('www.pokecommuni...')
#3 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Repository/Cloudflare.php(1217): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Repository\CloudflareAbstract->getZoneId('www.pokecommuni...')
#4 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/Job/PurgeCache.php(15): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Repository\CloudflareAbstract->purgeCache(Array)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\Job\PurgeCache->run(7.98129)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.98129)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 7.98129)
#8 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#9 {main}
Ya, that would be expected until you put in your Cloudflare API credentials after you deleted them (uninstalling and immediately reinstalling will have no effect on anything other than you need to re-enter your API credentials).

Top Bottom