• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Digital Point User Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is an old post from page 1 of this thread but Cory, I still have the original copy of the addon that you are talking about and still use it with my XF install however it has to have vb 3.8 installed in a folder off XF and be somewhat twisted to look incorporated into XF by way of an iFrame and Guest permissions.

If you want a copy of it just PC me with an email address and I will send it to you.

It is a very small mod of just 1 php page so I, and along with others it seems, would be grateful if this could be ported to XF if anyone is interested or this mod can be made so users could either view members as it is now or click a button for "points of interests" that a user can add on a Google Map. In fact it would be great if you could have Members, Points of Interest 1, Points of Interest 2, Points of Interest 3 etc

Hey thanks for the offer!
I'll send you a note and see what I can do with it...

But yes, it would be so much better to have this functionality built-in to a more professional XF application.

It's where I originally wanted it with the 1.0.0 version, but there wasn't a hook that allowed it back then. But now there is, so... :)

Oops, I forgot to include the new JS file in the 1.0.3 download... It's been updated to 1.0.3a. If anyone happened to grab the previous version, the ONLY change is the JS file, so you can just replace that.

Sorry about that...

Oops, I forgot to include the new JS file in the 1.0.3 download... It's been updated to 1.0.3a. If anyone happened to grab the previous version, the ONLY change is the JS file, so you can just replace that.

Sorry about that...

Ok. I thought I was going crazy! haha. thanks for the update.

Hey couple things..

In I.E. 8 I see no pins but Firefox it is ok.

Also,

I see Administrator/moderator pins showing up where they shouldnt be... I only have 4, but the map (in Firefox) is showing 8, one being in Russia - so not even close. I am thinking they are registered users, and their pins should be green.

http://screensnapr.com/v/3dfjP0.png
I uninstalled and re-installed your latest from yesterday. 103a

Yeah no pins .. Correction, I am on I.E. 9. not 8 as I previously stated. I tried to check your sites map, but found no xenforo :(

EDIT: I hit the compatibility icon in the IE toolbar, then toggeled it back on - and now its working! Will try it from another pc tomorrow at work..
Thanks!

I thought all the files were included in this installation? I get this error:

The city database for the Geo IP extension is missing. Database is expected to be at: /usr/share/GeoIP/GeoIPCity.dat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom