Did you vote xenForo?

Only 14 Votes
mad.png

+1

how do you vote
and what are the prizes for those proudct in the end
I had to register to see the voting (guess adblocker blocks the voting lol). You don't have to confirm though.
The winner gets prolly an article about them, which in turn leads to more publicity and a kewl title! :p

While it's clearly unscientific and totally meaningless, I would point out that xenForo has achieved as many votes as vB and IPB combined and we should all immediatly blog about that and the impact xenForo is having on the market. So totally meaningless outside that little statistics, take that IB!

wow...ProBoards has the most votes, yet it looks like an amateur designer crapped out some HTML onto their screen and called it a user interface. I don't see this as being a very accurate poll, TBH.

... why is XF and some others muted on that list? ...

And HA beta product with more votes than long existing software...it tickles me.

wow...ProBoards has the most votes, yet it looks like an amateur designer crapped out some HTML onto their screen and called it a user interface. I don't see this as being a very accurate poll, TBH.
+1

The poll options are kind of strange with Google Groups or hosted solutions included but many other forum scripts are not...

I can't register because XenForo is not in the dropdown list and I don't want to give them the false impression I am using something else.

I voted earlier today, before the 2nd post was posted from this thread.

Just wanted everyone to know that I voted,
redface.png
. I did not need an account to vote. I did it as a guest,
smile.png

Top Bottom