Did you vote xenForo?

Never even heard of burning boards... and it looks like crap.

It comes out of nowhere with 800 votes all of a sudden? Is this website even legit?

I know couple of webmaster frineds of mine guys using burning board. It's crap compared with xenforo but can't agree it came out of nowhere. They have been around for a while and have considerably high amount of members.

And yes, they're legit :D Now, why I'm sounding like I'm defending burning board :D Guess maybe they're German :p

Wdf is burning boards? I checked out the site and have no idea how it got that many votes. Perhaps Hugo Chavez oversees this poll. :cautious:

205bl9u.jpg

Looks like one forum made voting mandatory !
lol

I didn't vote any, quite honestly I wouldn't like to say which is the best out there nowadays. I am surprised to see Burning Board getting so many votes and leading the top of the list quite strongly. I know people rate it as being a strong competitor to IPB and vBulletin. But you don't really see people talking about it that much.

I just voted MyBB, mainly only because I use it for my community and am happy with it. I see it's leading the list of free forums too.

So Burning Board managed to get more fan boys to vote, does it really matter? This election is worthless, it should be decided by a professional jury which is the best, not a personal fanclub.

So Burning Board managed to get more fan boys to vote, does it really matter? This election is worthless, it should be decided by a professional jury which is the best, not a personal fanclub.

Well, it used to be worse. vBulletin won three years straight cause they wouldn't even put up IPB on the list.

Top Bottom