Did you vote xenForo?

I had to refresh the page a couple times before I could vote, try using the home page and clicking on the link to the voting area.

xenForo was put up this year. I made sure it was.

If you win, they just say you win, nothing other than that. xenForo, however, is only actually competing against the paid software only, so don't worry about ProBoards. That said, an admin there did the same thing as we did.

I can't register because XenForo is not in the dropdown list and I don't want to give them the false impression I am using something else.
I didn't select anything on the dropdown due to XenForo not being on the list but I was still able to register that way and vote.

Didn't work for me. So .. They explain that you can't vote if they have your IP on record as a guest. I've never even been to the site and had this IP for years .. So.

I didnt get the option to vote on my first visit but after seeing others where having issues to i went back and i go the option to vote the second time around.. Go XF!

You don't have to register to vote, however, on Firefox, with Adblocker Plus, I couldn't see it until I registered. Others have had no problems doing it as a guest.

It'd be cool and all if I could vote.
confused.png

voted XenForo...no matter how flawed that poll is, it shows the XenForo is becoming the leading commercial software...(obviously free ones can't be counted as many more ppl can download than purchase ;))

IPB = 3% (14 votes)

vB = 3% (17 votes)

xF = 18% (92 votes)
I think Kier and Mike should be proud
biggrin.png

FUDForum 2% (11 votes)
MyBB 22% (113 votes)
PhpBB 4% (21 votes)
ProBoards 27% (137 votes)
Simple Machines 4% (21 votes)
Vanilla 4% (21 votes)
Invision Power Board 3% (14 votes)