Development site - Thoughts?

Thom Tyler

Guys,

A quick sneak peak at a Development site I am working on, before it goes back to password-protected. Just after some opinions on the colours, appearence etc. There's no content at the moment, it's just getting a feel for the design. It's of course, a Customised version on Russ' Core Theme.

***SITE IS UNDER PASSWORD-PROTECTION - BACK SOON****

Only leaving it open for an hour or so for opinions, and registration is locked as it is only a development forum.

Thanks,

Honestly proud to call that one of our styles, you did an amazing job with the customizations :D.

Glad you got the portal worked out too!

Thanks Russ - I had to Use 2 Versions of RecentNews in the end, as it seems it wasn't possible to do what I wanted. Still working on the finer details.

That is an extremely nice Compliment from the theme designer himself! :)

That's why I prefer Xenporta over Wordpress integration.

Each is good at their own area - Sadly, WP's Buddypress sucks for forums and XenPorta is a limited Portal. In an ideal world, Xenforo will do what vBulletin couldn't - a decent CMS.

This is just a tied over whilst our site is properly developed and I fund it. At 10k, it's not cheap! But I'm hoping to keep the xF forum intergration with a bespoke bridge.

Sorry DRE - What do you mean? The site isn't live yet - it's just a "I'm havin' a smoke and a beer - let's see what people think" - Sometimes, when you look at something after a while, you become less able to see what needs to be improved.

Thanks guys - I'm looking for advice on what can be improved rather than looking for a pat on the back! If you've any feedback, good, bad or damn right awful - fire away. I'll be locking it back up in 20 mins!

Cheers,

Top Bottom