DestroyRepeat - Gaming Central

Thom Tyler

Recently revamped http://www.DestroyRepeat.com

At the moment, we're currently running a Destiny theme across the site, but this will be a subsection forum theme once the game has launched.

We will have a "main" theme with the various games having their "sub" look.

We're also nearing the BETA stage of our custom Tournament ladder system.

Let me know your thoughts so far.

Looks good, man.

Only suggestion I have right now is going into whatever credit system you're using's message_user_info template & changing "pairsInline" to "pairsJustified" to match the rest of your postbit.

We're also nearing the BETA stage of our custom Tournament ladder system.

Is this something that will be released?

Looks good, man.

Only suggestion I have right now is going into whatever credit system you're using's message_user_info template & changing "pairsInline" to "pairsJustified" to match the rest of your postbit.

Is this something that will be released?

Thanks for Feedback. No, it's not something we intend on releasing at this time as I've invested a fair bit of cash into it.

Thanks for Feedback. No, it's not something we intend on releasing at this time as I've invested a fair bit of cash into it.

No problem man, it looks like your site is/will do great.

I noticed that you use the sticky sidebar. It might be a little too big as on my 1920x1080 monitor, the sidebar goes down but not the entire sidebar. It stops right above the forum statistics before moving down. Maybe make it a tad bit smaller? That's the only other thing I can tell right now.

Also, what addon are you using for the country thing in the message_user_info? Looks cool.

Thanks for the feedback so far guys - We're looking forward to the future of the site once the tournament system launches and the SEO settles down after our re-shuffle.

Top Bottom