Delivering eBooks for Premium Members

Divinum Fiat

I'm trying to figure out how to deliver premium content in form of downloadable eBooks or video eCourses for paying members. The challenge I'm having is that if I charge a monthly premium membership fee, what is going to stop someone from going to the location and downloading all of the premium content at once?

So I thought of creating a new link/forum for every new eBook (how tedious) but how will I let new members have access to the previously issued content without giving them the entire farm?

Is there a way to set this on auto-pilot and deliver one eBook every two weeks but without letting new members get in and download all of the previously issued material? Looking for some type of 'drip' functionality.

How's anyone else handling this?

I suspect that would require a custom PHP solution.
Certainly would hard to get a Xenforo solution.
I would look for a Wordpress solution, if you are already using Wordpress.
If this is the most important part of your site, you should look at what the vBulletin addon accomplishes.

Is there a way to set this on auto-pilot and deliver one eBook every two weeks but without letting new members get in and download all of the previously issued material? Looking for some type of 'drip' functionality.
Are you sure people will pay for receiving an ebook every two weeks ? Would they even know what the future topics are ?

There are lots of forum software packages. There are not alot of excellent ebook software packages that you describe.

Top Bottom