XF 1.4 deleting expired user upgrades

well to be honest xf really is lacking when it comes to paid member stuff in acp,

so far the cron dont put paid members back to registered, so the only way i can do that is by manually putting the person on the expired list back to registered, but then i cant delete it to say i have done so

this is madness if you ask me, so how are we meant to keep up with this???

Last edited:
so far the cron dont put paid members back to registered, so the only way i can do that is by manually putting the person on the expired list back to registered
I have no issues with my user upgrades - members are added to various user groups while the upgrades are active, and removed from them when they are not.

Well you talked about moving them back to the registered group. I believe I posted this in another of your threads, but you're dealing with elements relating to an import. It's not possible to import elements that have no corresponding concept in XF. XF never changes a primary user group so if you imported upgrades that did that, it's not possible for XF to change anything automatically and thus you will need to handle it manually.

If the cron isn't running then that is a different issue.

Is the cron running?
What is the next run time?

the cron runs nightly, but when i manually run it too, it says its done but dont do anything, i understand what your saying mike and i dont mind doing manually but if i cant delete the list on a daily/weekly basis then i will have paid members staying in that group as i may miss them,

im hitting hurdles constantly with xenforo, most of this seems to be around the paid members usergroup,

overall xf is great platform for a forum but im pulling my hair out atm

Top Bottom