XF 1.5 Deleting all posts of a user

XYZ500

Sometimes spammers register and make the same post 50 times. How do you delete all spammer's posts in one go? In vB, the option was very easy. You delete one post and it asks you if you want to delete all posts of the user. Is there any such option in XF (maybe with an addon)? Currently, we're deleting all posts of a user one by one which is very hectic.

It's a super admin account. All permissions are 'allow'.
This is a screenshot from particular the user permissions of account I am using to use the spam cleaner: http://prntscr.com/eenkgb
You need to use Analyze Permissions in the ACP to check the permissions for the user. That screenshot shows just one user group and if they are in multiple user groups (which they should be if is could be if you are following the Implementing Permissions guide) theb permissions from other user groups could be overriding this.

I've again run into this issue. On some users, the 'SPAM' button is not being displayed. I want the admin account to have the 'SPAM' option on posts for ALL users across the board. Which settings do I need to change to make this happen?

Top Bottom