Deleting all banned users?

Matt51723

Hey is there a way to delete all people in one user group? More specifically all my banned users.

Back in the days when I had vBulletin I was getting hit HARD with spammers, and had to install a mod to ban spammers, managed to gather up close to 10k. Now I want them deleted.

You could certainly do them one at a time, search for banned members then click on the red x on each one of them.

I would guess you are looking for a more elegant method, which would most probably be an data base query. Rather than I taking an educated guess what the exact query might be I will let someone else give that to you which actually knows.

There is no simple query for this. There are too many tables involved. You would need a proper addon to process the users through xenForo's user system. If you are a programmer then you can post in the Development Questions forum for help with this. Or post an Add-on Request and some one may be able to write this for you.

I am sure this feature will be added in a future version. But as the devs have said, they had to pare down the feature set for 1.0 in order to release it in a reasonable time frame.

Top Bottom