1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Deleted Content Search 1.0.0

Searchable soft-deleted content

1. Xon

Xon Well-Known Member

Xon submitted a new resource:

Deleted Content Search - Searchable soft-deleted content

Read more about this resource...

2. caoanh204

caoanh204 Active Member

Can it support for elactics search?

3. Xon

Xon Well-Known Member

Yes, this supports Elastic Search.

caoanh204 likes this.
  4. Kintaro

Kintaro Well-Known Member

do you think is possibile to limit that to staff so normal user don't get search degraded?

or maybe a separated search that works only on deleted stuff?

5. Xon

Xon Well-Known Member

I've got some ideas, but haven't had time to implement them yet. I've been doing some Search add-on dev work, so perhaps in a couple of weeks I'll have something I can release for this.

Kintaro likes this.
  6. GliX

GliX Active Member

Any changes?

7. Xon

Xon Well-Known Member

Last few months I haven't had the time to seriously work on any of my XenForo add-ons

GliX likes this.
  8. Kintaro

@Xon so a partial-solution could be disable the addon when search for delete content is not needed?

9. Xon

Xon Well-Known Member

Doesn't help, as the data will be in the search index and still get filtered out by XenForo.

I've been poking at the problem on & off, and may build my solution into Elastic Search Essentials once I'm happy with it. but I've got a lot of other work to be done first.

10. Kintaro

and uninstall it instead of deactivate?

11. Xon

Xon Well-Known Member

You need to hit the checkbox "delete index' and then re-index.

12. Xon

Xon Well-Known Member

This add-on is now unmaintained.

The equivalent functionality will be added to the next major update of ElasticSearch Essentials, and will allow search for normal users to remain unaffected by the increased amount of data in the search index.

Kintaro likes this.
  13. Xon

Xon Well-Known Member

The deleted content search has now been added to ElasticSearch Essentials, and will allow search for normal users to remain unaffected by the increased amount of data in the search index.

Sunka likes this.