1. Is there any way for a user to view their moderated content?
2. Is there a way for us to send a user an alert or conversation when their content is moderated?
Ideally, here's what I'm trying to achieve:
- User posts inappropriate content.
- Mod soft-deletes/un-approves content.
- Mod starts conversation with user explaining.
- User edits inappropriate content from post.
- Mod un-deletes/approves content.
Using the soft-delete system might work for this. @Xon's Moderator Essentials allows users to view the soft-deleted placeholders, but doesn't provide a way for them to view or edit the content. Assigning them the permission to do so in XF would allow them to view/edit anyone's content. I think the Moderation Queue would be a better way to go.