- Member is out of control, and there is a "Moderate" Warning - any moderator can give that. It places the Member in moderation (Follow message moderation rules=Never). That lasts forever... because it could take an hour, or a year, before that person calms down.
- Later the staff talks about it, and decides the member should no longer be moderated, and deletes the warning... which is the only way to un-moderate the posts again.
- That leaves no trace to the incident that occurred.
- Edit the warnings effects?
- Soft delete the warning which would leave the original warning accessible?
- Some other solution? I'm not picky..
- The only way to handle it with B3 (that I can think of) is while viewing a post where the Warning was given - view warning.
- Copy the moderator comments from that warning
- Delete warning
- Click on Warn again for the same post, and paste the contents of the old warning into a 'User Note' type of warning which does nothing and also lasts forever.