Defiance Light

Defiance Light 1.4.4

No permission to download
I believe I packaged this with defiance, so should be defiance -> defiance light, then in here you would see the folders. I am not currently at my computer so I can't verify atm.
Thanks much for the help. It is all sorted out!

Pardon my ignorance, but how do I get my page to go from this:
Snip20150727_26.webp

To this:
Snip20150727_27.webp
And can I "double stack" only specific forums or is it all or nothing?

Thanks much for the assistance!

You'll need to use the defiance light SBS XML included, as for certain forums and not all , there is a way but I'd have to see what forums you'd like and side by side and what you would like left alone.

When someone wants to reply to or create a thread they see the following:
View attachment 112557View attachment 112563

When looking at profiles, if the member has not chosen their own avatar it shows:

View attachment 112558 View attachment 112559 View attachment 112560

And last but not least I am not sure why I do not see the forum read/unread icons like what you have showing on your sample picture;

View attachment 112561 View attachment 112562

Thank you in advance for your help!

I have this exact problem, I dont see any styles folder. I have tried both the dark and light theme.

Edit

I tried a different XML and all worked fine

You'll need to use the defiance light SBS XML included, as for certain forums and not all , there is a way but I'd have to see what forums you'd like and side by side and what you would like left alone.

Did you disclose how to make the forum display go side by side ?

also will this be updated for 1.5 ?

Last edited:
I will update it as soon as I can. I'll look at my files and see if I the xml on my external drive. Im hoping to add it as a style property when I do update the style.

Top Bottom