Defiance Light

Unmaintained Defiance Light 1.4.4

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
Additional requirements
This style requires Defiance(dark version)
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
This is the light version of my DefianceStyle, You will need it to use this light version.

Requirements:
Defiance Style: Here

Install:
1. Upload contents of upload folder to your directory.
2. Install xml: style-Defiance-Light or style-DefianceLight-sbs as a child to Defiance Style.

Thank you for downloading :)

DEMO: DEFIANCE LIGHT

defiancelight.webp

*Do not redistribute without my permission, do not alter and redistribute, any alterations done to this style are to remain on your forum unless asked by another member as to how said alteration was done.

UPDATE: You will be allowed to remove the branding for a price of $15 USD. (Please send private message)
Author
DEZero
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 7 ratings

More resources from DEZero

Latest updates

1. Update

Updated to 1.4.4
  2. Update

Now updated to 1.3.2
  3. Update

Have included a copyright, I will be adding another xml file for those whos screens show this...

Latest reviews

This is a kick ass style! The color palette is perfect for my old eyes! I have many members also singing the praises of this style! Keep up the great work!
DEZero
DEZero
Thank you , hopefully I can update this and get some much needed rework on the style properties to make it easier to change certain colors :)
Fantastic style! My personal opinion is that you'll probably at least want to change the @inlineMod color palette and the Page Description text under General style properties to make those legible, but those are very minor things. Overall this is a great style that's better than many of the paid ones you'll find
DEZero
DEZero
Thanks for the review :)
Great style! I think it's much better than a lot of paid styles. Thanks!
DEZero
DEZero
Thank you :)
What can i say <3
Same as the dark one, just perfect :)
Just amazing style. Loving it. <3
This is an amazing style for any type of forum, i currently use it on my gaming community {mc.pride-craft.com} In fact it rivals most if not all Paid Themes :)
DEZero
DEZero
Thank you :)
Top Bottom