XF 1.4 Default XenForo Values for Sharing Services

Amaury

What are the default values for these? I wanted to re-enable the sharing services, but I blanked them out when I disabled them a long time ago.

Share 1.webp

Share 2.webp

Share 3.webp

Share 4.webp

Some of them are probably blank by default, but I can't remember.

Just tick the relevant share buttons you want.

You don't need the other fields unless you want to allow users to sign in/register via FB/Twitter/Google+.

I'm not sure why, you'll need to check with whoever did your style.

It seems though the CSS class for the FB recommend button .facebookLike .shareControl is rendering with a width of 0px.
kh-flare-2.webp

According to the default share_page template, that is supposed to be at a width of 400px:
Code:
<div class="facebookLike shareControl">
                    <xen:container var="$facebookSdk">1</xen:container>
                    <fb:like href="{$url}" show_faces="true" width="400" action="{$xenOptions.facebookLikeAction}" font="trebuchet ms" colorscheme="@fbColorScheme"></fb:like>
                </div>

Maybe try reverting that template?

Last edited:
I'm not sure why, you'll need to check with whoever did your style.

It seems though the CSS class for the FB recommend button .facebookLike .shareControl is rendering with a width of 0px.
View attachment 94144

According to the default share_page template, that is supposed to be at a width of 400px:
Code:
<div class="facebookLike shareControl">
                    <xen:container var="$facebookSdk">1</xen:container>
                    <fb:like href="{$url}" show_faces="true" width="400" action="{$xenOptions.facebookLikeAction}" font="trebuchet ms" colorscheme="@fbColorScheme"></fb:like>
                </div>

Maybe try reverting that template?

We made the style. The share_page template is not even customized.

OK I had a closer look at your FB button and it seems you have an invalid attribute for colorscheme in your Facebook like button:

On your default theme:
Code:
color_scheme=0

On your Facebook theme:
Code:
color_scheme=light

The values for that are supposed to be either light or dark, so which option do you have selected in Style Properties: General -> Facebook Plugin Color Scheme for your default theme?

Last edited:
OK I had a closer look at your FB button and it seems you have an invalid attribute for colorscheme in your Facebook like button:

On your default theme:
Code:
color_scheme=0

On your Facebook theme:
Code:
color_scheme=light

The values for that are supposed to be either light or dark, so which option do you have selected in Style Properties: General -> Facebook Plugin Color Scheme for your default theme?

Fixed it, thanks.

What's the difference between dark and light? I can't really see any.

Edit: Never mind, it's the description in threads.

Top Bottom