Default Link to Style Properties

Allan

I would like to link to a specific style properties, is there a link that is the default style used by a site?

My problem is that the link is different if the person is using or not the default style or if he has a debug mode activated.

A variable can be? (As {xen:link login})

Example: admin.php?styles/style-properties&group=my_property

But work only with debug mod enable.

A link for the frontend or the acp? You can use xen:adminlink similar to xen:link in the acp.
No, i would like add a link in Options Add-on.

As <a href="admin.php?styles/style-properties&group=my_property" target="_blank">EXAMPLE</a>

But as the style are different on each site, the link never aim the right style.

I thought it existed a way of aiming to default style.

The good link is:

admin.php?styles/default-style.1/style-properties&group=My_property

But the problem is default-style.1

Code:
{xen:adminlink 'styles/style-properties', {xen:array 'style_id={$xenOptions.defaultStyleId}'}, 'group=My_property'}

Untested but something like that should work.

Code:
{xen:adminlink 'styles/style-properties', {xen:array 'style_id={$xenOptions.defaultStyleId}'}, 'group=My_property'}

Untested but something like that should work.
As ?

<a href="{xen:adminlink 'styles/style-properties', {xen:array 'style_id={$xenOptions.defaultStyleId}'}, 'group=My_property'}" target="_blank">EXAMPLE</a>

<a href="{xen:adminlink 'styles/style-properties', {xen:array 'style_id={$xenOptions.defaultStyleId}'}, 'group=My_property'}" target="_blank">EXAMPLE</a>
This HTML would only work inside an XF template. The error you posted suggests you've added the HTML outside of the XF template system.

You can use HTML there, but you can't use XenForo template syntax. Meaning you can't use functions like {xen:link} and other variables.

Use a named template for the option, you have full control then of the layout of the option, including the ability to be able to use template syntax if required.

Top Bottom