1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Default Link to Style Properties

Discussion in 'XenForo Development Discussions' started by Allan, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

I would like to link to a specific style properties, is there a link that is the default style used by a site?

My problem is that the link is different if the person is using or not the default style or if he has a debug mode activated.

A variable can be? (As {xen:link login})
  2. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

Example: admin.php?styles/style-properties&group=my_property

But work only with debug mod enable.
  3. katsulynx

katsulynx Well-Known Member

A link for the frontend or the acp? You can use xen:adminlink similar to xen:link in the acp.
  4. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

No, i would like add a link in Options Add-on.

As <a href="admin.php?styles/style-properties&group=my_property" target="_blank">EXAMPLE</a>

But as the style are different on each site, the link never aim the right style.

I thought it existed a way of aiming to default style.
  5. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

The good link is:

But the problem is default-style.1
  6. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

{xen:adminlink 'styles/style-properties', {xen:array 'style_id={$xenOptions.defaultStyleId}'}, 'group=My_property'}
    Untested but something like that should work.
  7. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

As ?

<a href="{xen:adminlink 'styles/style-properties', {xen:array 'style_id={$xenOptions.defaultStyleId}'}, 'group=My_property'}" target="_blank">EXAMPLE</a>
  8. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

After test, i have this:

9. Chris D

This HTML would only work inside an XF template. The error you posted suggests you've added the HTML outside of the XF template system.
  10. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

In Options add-on:

11. Chris D

You can use HTML there, but you can't use XenForo template syntax. Meaning you can't use functions like {xen:link} and other variables.
  12. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

Pity :(

No other solution in sight?
  13. Chris D

Use a named template for the option, you have full control then of the layout of the option, including the ability to be able to use template syntax if required.
  14. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

Ok, i will look that, thx ;)