XF 2.0 Default Landingpage

Oke it worked well ...... now i see an other site that is build with Xenforo and i like to know ? How can i make the media thumbnails like that. i put an example link, so you get the picture of what i mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very much not safe for work or anything for that matter o.O
I suppose the site you want yours to look like has added media widgets on the front page, you can do this yourself as well Appearance > Widgets and then use the XFMG Media widget and define where it must show up

Well with widgets is not the thing i was looking for. I have the frontpage with all media with choice i want. But how can i make it like they do. If i see my media there is no text under the thumbnails, only if i hover over the thumbnails it appears. I want my thumbnails with text, so i dont have to hover. (sorry for my english, im not very well with my english) :) :)

Very much not safe for work or anything for that matter o_O
I suppose the site you want yours to look like has added media widgets on the front page, you can do this yourself as well Appearance > Widgets and then use the XFMG Media widget and define where it must show up

Well with widgets is not the thing i was looking for. I have the frontpage with all media with choice i want. But how can i make it like they do. If i see my media there is no text under the thumbnails, only if i hover over the thumbnails it appears. I want my thumbnails with text, so i dont have to hover. (sorry for my english, im not very well with my english)

Top Bottom