Default Images Not Loading

intradox

1.2 and I was making a new theme when I realized that all the images stopped working. This inlcudes the admin panel and the default + custom theme.

I have two other themes which are from the resource center here and they are still working fine (were added before the default/custom theme broke).

Here is the admin cp:
pSm0s.png

And here is the default theme (i did not touch this, i think..):
HLf7k.png

Any idea what is causing relative image paths to break? Smilies won't work on affected themes.

Right click those images and view properties. That will reveal the full URL for those images. Try to load them directly to see if they return any errors. A 404 error simply means the file is missing from the server in which case you need to upload the missing file to the server.

Right click those images and view properties. That will reveal the full URL for those images. Try to load them directly to see if they return any errors. A 404 error simply means the file is missing from the server in which case you need to upload the missing file to the server.
woah. fml. No idea how some files were deleted from the default pack. I guess I overwrote something on accident. Thank you.

-Resolved-

Top Bottom