Dedicated Leagues (XBOX Sports Gaming)

Bradkaz96

Hello everyone. I am new to Xenforo I purchased it about 2 months ago and have been using it on my site with a Wordpress integration. I was looking for some feedback on my site. I just recently released it to the public but I am having some issues. When you go to post on it it the first button is always grayed out and doesn't look right. Not sure if this is something I di or not but I thought I would ask.

The site is http://dedicatedleagues.com

It is a Simulation sports gaming community for the Xbox 360 Console. madden NCAA type of stuff. Any criticisms positive or negative are greatly appreciated. Thanks for looking. Loving the software

It's a Flexile theme and these always look professional. My first thought on the forum home page is the sidebar is longer than the body, so there's a big hole at the bottom under the forums, maybe look at adding some more sub-forums or reducing the sidebar to fit?

Overall it looks good to me, functional rather than artistic. I note you have a very bright avatar border which looks striking, you don't often see that, but it works well.

It's a Flexile theme and these always look professional. My first thought on the forum home page is the sidebar is longer than the body, so there's a big hole at the bottom under the forums, maybe look at adding some more sub-forums or reducing the sidebar to fit?

Overall it looks good to me, functional rather than artistic. I note you have a very bright avatar border which looks striking, you don't often see that, but it works well.

Thanks for the feedback. I do plan on adding more forums here in the near future. just waiting for a larger userbase I didn't want it too look to empty at first glance.

it would probably be a good idea to change the border colour around the category headers from the blue to a black unless that was intentiona. Changing it to the following by throwing this in extra.css template would look better

Code:
.nodeList .categoryStrip {
    border: 1px solid #151515 !important;
}

It was intentional, but I will give it a shot, I kind of liked the backlit effect haha. Now I just gotta figure out a way to get my site more hits and ill be off and running. Thank you guys for your critiques. I really do appreciate it.

Top Bottom