1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dedicated Leagues (XBOX Sports Gaming)

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by Bradkaz96, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Member

Hello everyone. I am new to Xenforo I purchased it about 2 months ago and have been using it on my site with a Wordpress integration. I was looking for some feedback on my site. I just recently released it to the public but I am having some issues. When you go to post on it it the first button is always grayed out and doesn't look right. Not sure if this is something I di or not but I thought I would ask.

The site is http://dedicatedleagues.com

It is a Simulation sports gaming community for the Xbox 360 Console. madden NCAA type of stuff. Any criticisms positive or negative are greatly appreciated. Thanks for looking. Loving the software
  2. Ingenious

Ingenious Well-Known Member

It's a Flexile theme and these always look professional. My first thought on the forum home page is the sidebar is longer than the body, so there's a big hole at the bottom under the forums, maybe look at adding some more sub-forums or reducing the sidebar to fit?

Overall it looks good to me, functional rather than artistic. I note you have a very bright avatar border which looks striking, you don't often see that, but it works well.
  3. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Member

Thanks for the feedback. I do plan on adding more forums here in the near future. just waiting for a larger userbase I didn't want it too look to empty at first glance.
  4. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

it would probably be a good idea to change the border colour around the category headers from the blue to a black unless that was intentiona. Changing it to the following by throwing this in extra.css template would look better

.nodeList .categoryStrip {
        border: 1px solid #151515 !important;
  5. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Member

It was intentional, but I will give it a shot, I kind of liked the backlit effect haha. Now I just gotta figure out a way to get my site more hits and ill be off and running. Thank you guys for your critiques. I really do appreciate it.