Lack of interest Dealing with reports, and locking topics.

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Ned

I have a suggestion/question dealing with reports.

When dealing with a report I think it would be really nice to have the moderator check box with in the report. This way you can just deal with it rite there and not have to open a new tab and take care of it. Not sure if there is already an add on for this or not.
Ft8G.png

Also it would be nice if, when you select the first post in a thread, the option to lock the thread would appear. Instead of going back to the forum and a doing it from there.

I do not own a licence to xF, I moderate on a forum that uses xF called Se7ensins.com

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Also it would be nice if, when you select the first post in a thread, the option to lock the thread would appear. Instead of going back to the forum and a doing it from there.
When you click 'thread tools', just uncheck open and the topic is locked (from any page within the topic).
threadtools.webp

Top Bottom