[DBTech] DragonByte Tweet Poster

[DBTech] DragonByte Tweet Poster 1.4.0

No permission to download
Ah thanks. I get the reasons why but that sucks for us as our main use of it is to tweet from a forum that uses an approval queue.

@RobParker we had that same experience, but it's a free add-on so cannot be too picky, it's nice to have. We are going to try and allow the forum we are using to be "public" and if no issues arrive, just keep it that way. ::fingers crossed::

If @DragonByte Tech ever has a need or desire to go back and play with the code for this add-on... I'd suggest rather than auto-posting from a thread that a moderator feature be added to "Push to Twitter." That way no one's approval queues are impacted and there is no chance that something posted in an open forum makes it's way to your official twitter prior to being sent there by a staff member.

Win-Win

Not sure how complicated a win-win to code...but it's mindfood at the least.

Great resource @DragonByte Tech,

One question.. Are you able to make this compatible with https://xenforo.com/community/resources/tl-schedule-content-for-xf-2-x.5910/
Currently it doesn't automaticly tweet out scheduled threads.
At the moment there's no plans to add support for moderated threads that are later approved or anything else like that, as we don't have a need for it @ our site and it would not be something I could just cobble together in the span of 15 minutes.

Sorry I couldn't bring better news :(

Fillip

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] Tweet Poster with a new update entry:

1.0.0 Gold

Update highlights

This update contains back-end only changes, there are no new features or front-facing changes. The product is now also considered "Gold" after a rather lengthy Beta period 🎉

The Twitter class is now downloaded and bundled automatically (via Composer) when you download the product.

Also, we've added an install-upgrade.json file in preparation for compatibility with the [TH] Install & Upgrade add-on.

Complete Change Log...

Read the rest of this update entry...

how do you install this
upload via ftp and not a single file lets you install it
do i have to do something with the beta then the latest?
even tried just using the zip on [TH] Install & Upgrade add-on and it isn't able to install

how do you install this
upload via ftp and not a single file lets you install it
do i have to do something with the beta then the latest?
even tried just using the zip on [TH] Install & Upgrade add-on and it isn't able to install
Unzip the folder and upload the contents of the “upload” folder to your forum’s folder in your FTP app :)

Unzip the folder and upload the contents of the “upload” folder to your forum’s folder in your FTP app :)
did that (actually threw a ticket on your site for this)
after i did that, i couldn't see anything in the back end. found the _data folder and tried to use those xml files to install and got a ton of errors

did that (actually threw a ticket on your site for this)
after i did that, i couldn't see anything in the back end. found the _data folder and tried to use those xml files to install and got a ton of errors
Are you sure you’re running a XenForo 2 site?

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] Tweet Poster with a new update entry:

XenForo 2.1 Support

Because I will be taking advantage of features that only exist in XenForo 2.1, the next version will require XenForo 2.1.

The update will not contain any additional features or changes.

The current version should work fine with XenForo 2.1. There are no known blocking issues with the current version of this mod preventing it from running on XenForo 2.1.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom