[DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Lite]

[DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Lite] 7.2.0

No permission to download
I just installed, looks fine to me :) Only Activity Status does not work when I press the button it does not change to invisible mode. Anyone faces the same issue?

I have been using this for few months, and everything's working fine. The only complaint I received from the users is, lack of notification when someone sends a new private chat. For this reason, members tend to miss the texts addressed towards them most of the time.

Getting this message when trying to install 7.2:

This add-on requires PHP 5.6.0 or higher.

My host is running 5.6.30. What am I missing?

Getting this message when trying to install 7.2:

This add-on requires PHP 5.6.0 or higher.

My host is running 5.6.30. What am I missing?
Are you absolutely sure that 5.6 is the version running @ your site? Please go to admin.php?tools/phpinfo and check your PHP version there.

Fillip

Are you absolutely sure that 5.6 is the version running @ your site? Please go to admin.php?tools/phpinfo and check your PHP version there.

Fillip
Yeah turns out I wasn't, its fixed now...thanks for the help. One more quick question...how do I get shout on a specific page/tab? If I just wanted on a test page first, for example?

Yeah turns out I wasn't, its fixed now...thanks for the help. One more quick question...how do I get shout on a specific page/tab? If I just wanted on a test page first, for example?
The manual deployment options can be found when editing an instance :)

Fillip

Am getting this error while trying to upload the files to my server. Please advice. @DragonByte Tech
Kindly but urgently advice on an easy way to install. I have even tried the install & Upgrade add on but it's not working.
Shout_error.webp

Still running PHP 5.3.29, have absolutely no idea, why it was installed... when not compatible... but now, cannot uninstall and getting the following error...

Please correct the following errors:
  • Callback DBTech_Shout_Install::install is invalid (Invalid Class).
  • Callback DBTech_Shout_Install_Uninstall::uninstall is invalid (Invalid Class).

Still running PHP 5.3.29, have absolutely no idea, why it was installed... when not compatible... but now, cannot uninstall and getting the following error...

Please correct the following errors:
  • Callback DBTech_Shout_Install::install is invalid (Invalid Class).
  • Callback DBTech_Shout_Install_Uninstall::uninstall is invalid (Invalid Class).
Why are you running an old and vulnerable version of PHP?

Also make sure you haven’t deleted any of the files from the server before uninstalling.

Fillip

Top Bottom