[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce [Paid] 3.3.3

No permission to buy ($29.95)

DragonByte Tech

DragonByte Tech submitted a new resource:

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce - Sell your products in the ultimate forum eCommerce solution.

DragonByte eCommerce is a highly advanced digital retailer for XenForo, containing advanced features such as multiple pricing tiers, coupons and automatic sales.

Fully integrated with XenForo 2, DragonByte eCommerce takes advantage of all built-in XenForo 2 functionality like the new Payment Profile system which allows you to accept payments from different payment processors.

Uses

DragonByte eCommerce is the most advanced eCommerce solution fully integrated into your XenForo forum...

Read more about this resource...

what about items that need to be manually given to the buyer? When I mentioned Services, I mean someone selling a logo design service. They custom a logo for customer and then deliver it

what about items that need to be manually given to the buyer? When I mentioned Services, I mean someone selling a logo design service. They custom a logo for customer and then deliver it
Sure, we do something similar for our Professional Installation system. You can simply not add a download to the product you are selling as a service, and you can optionally add custom fields your users fill out during checkout which can be things like describing what they want their logo to be.

Fillip

Sure, we do something similar for our Professional Installation system. You can simply not add a download to the product you are selling as a service, and you can optionally add custom fields your users fill out during checkout which can be things like describing what they want their logo to be.

Fillip
Ah then great, that will work perfect. Thanks again for making this! I will buy :)

Ok sorry about my gazillion questions. I checked on your site where you have this addon installed and it looks really nice. Ok I also have some other DragonByte addons I bought from you, for example the DragonByte Shop. My question is, will the e-commerce addon have its own tab for shop and also a cart in menu, or do I need to custom those myself? Reason I am asking this, is the DragonByte shop does have its own tab. I know I can integrate it into the Dragonbyte credits section, but I kind of like having stand alone route paths in the menu to make it easier for customers to see.

Ok sorry about my gazillion questions. I checked on your site where you have this addon installed and it looks really nice. Ok I also have some other DragonByte addons I bought from you, for example the DragonByte Shop. My question is, will the e-commerce addon have its own tab for shop and also a cart in menu, or do I need to custom those myself? Reason I am asking this, is the DragonByte shop does have its own tab. I know I can integrate it into the Dragonbyte credits section, but I kind of like having stand alone route paths in the menu to make it easier for customers to see.
Ah I see, in the video it does show cart. That is nice, I think since I have a store tab for the DragonByte Credit Shop it might be best if I just integrate the Dragonbyte Credit shop tab into the credit tab, and reason for this is to prevent members from being confused from seeing two shop tabs in the menu. Because it looks like the E-commerce Shop has everything it needs.

I am sort of in the same boat.

I run a small coding and gaming design community. I have been looking for something where they can "purchase" in-game items on the forums and then I deliver the items to them, in the world. Is this something I can easily do? A lot of options I am looking for did not seem there.
If these could get added at a later date I would buy in a heart beat. (some of these may already be in)

1. The ability for it to fire off a message to me that someone has purchased an item.
2. The ability for force them to enter certain information before ordering (IE - Their game account name)
3. The ability for them to have to agree to a TOS for the purchase.
4. The ability for me to go in and mark the purchased as "redeemed"

A lot of systems are for the selling of scripts ect but I know a huge section of the gaming community also runs Xenforo. A platform dedicated to virtual "buy now get later" in-game purchases would be awesome.

I have been looking for something where they can "purchase" in-game items on the forums and then I deliver the items to them, in the world. Is this something I can easily do?
Absolutely :)

(some of these may already be in)
They are all in :)

1. The ability for it to fire off a message to me that someone has purchased an item.
2. The ability for force them to enter certain information before ordering (IE - Their game account name)
4. The ability for me to go in and mark the purchased as "redeemed"
When combining these features together (which exist), you can make the system post a new thread in a forum of your choosing (which can be staff-only, posting permissions do not matter), and you can make it use thread prefixes.

In other words, have the system post a new thread with a thread prefix in red called "Unhandled", then when you add the item to their in-game account, go back to the thread and mark it as "Handled" (which could be a prefix in green).

3. The ability for them to have to agree to a TOS for the purchase.
Of course that's in, if that wasn't there you could potentially be in legal trouble for selling items. By default, it uses your forum's registration TOS, but if you create a new "Page" node type you can go back to the settings and change the TOS to use this new page you created.

It will also tell users the last date & time the TOS was updated when they agree to it during checkout, so you don't have to worry about manually updating a date stamp :)

Fillip

@DragonByte Tech Some reason my shopping cart icon isn't displaying on my style UIX Dark, and the style developer asked me to ask if you know a solution to this. If not I think I will need go further into maybe changing the icon type.
carticonmissing.webp

@DragonByte Tech Some reason my shopping cart icon isn't displaying on my style UIX Dark, and the style developer asked me to ask if you know a solution to this. If not I think I will need go further into maybe changing the icon type.
View attachment 174416
Has the "Append dbtech_ecommerce_core.less to core.less" template modification failed to apply, or is core.less for some reason not used in your style, or does the style somehow change core.less to be unusable?

Fillip

Has the "Append dbtech_ecommerce_core.less to core.less" template modification failed to apply, or is core.less for some reason not used in your style, or does the style somehow change core.less to be unusable?

Fillip
I'm really not sure how to check this. Do I search in the templates for the current style I am using?

I'm really not sure how to check this. Do I search in the templates for the current style I am using?
You should probably work with your skin developer for that, I'm not rightly sure how I would walk anyone through checking all of that to be honest.

Fillip

Development Update: We're almost ready for a new Beta version, with support for physical products :)

Rather than type too much, I've recorded a quick look video:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Fillip

Top Bottom