[DBTech] DragonByte Donate

[DBTech] DragonByte Donate [Paid] 3.7.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Donate with a new update entry:

3.1.0 Release Candidate 1

Update highlights

This update fixes a few minor issues reported by our customers

In previous versions, donation drives that had not met their donation goals would not expire as per the date settings. This was never explained anywhere, so this has changed so that donation drives always expire as per their end date.

An issue causing disabled currencies to still appear as options when donating has been corrected.

Lastly, we've added an install-upgrade.json file...

Read the rest of this update entry...

3.1.0 Release Candidate 2

Update highlights

This update fixes a few minor issues reported by our customers.

In certain scenarios, it was possible for the exchange rate API to return no data if the currencies defined in the AdminCP were created with the currency ID in lowercase.

The Recent Donators widget configuration page should no longer show an error about getTitle and will save the drive selection correctly.

If you want the full details on the v3.1.0 release, you can check it out here...

3.1.0 Release Candidate 3

Update highlights

This update fixes an reported by our customers.

In certain scenarios, it was possible for received donations to not correctly increment all counters.

If you want the full details on the v3.1.0 release, you can check it out here: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/store/dragonbyte-donate.350/release/1722/

Complete Change Log

Fix: Fixed an issue where donations would flag as confirmed after receiving payment without also...

3.1.0 Release Candidate 4

Update highlights

This update adds two frequently requested features; minimum donation amounts, and pre-defined donation amounts.

Two of the most requested features have now been added to the mod! In the XenForo Options for the mod, you can now specify a minimum donation amount as well as define as many pre-defined donation amounts as you want.

You can even set different currencies for different pre-defined amounts, if you offer users the ability to donate in multiple...

Qv6rGP0.png

:P

Fillip

3.1.0 Release Candidate 5

Update highlights

Quick update to address an issue where the donation drive widgets would not let you limit them to a single donation drive as intended.

After applying this update, you may need to edit and save your Donation widgets in order to ensure configuration is applied correctly.

If you want the full details on the v3.1.0 release, you can check it out here: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/store/dragonbyte-donate.350/release/1722/

Complete Change...

3.1.0 Release Candidate 6

Update highlights

This update fixes various bugs reported over the past couple weeks. With any luck, this will be the last bugfix update before Gold!

The list of donations when viewing a donation drive had a couple issues; the sort order was wrong, and the link to the second page (& beyond) had not been updated to the new route format in v3.1.

The Purchasable file has had a few updates to fix some incorrect links. When viewing the purchase request in the AdminCP, it would...

Quick Question (Cant see it from a trawl of the above..) Under each donation drive it shows how much that drive has earnt... is there any way to hide that part please?
Using the latest stable release (3.0.3)

Quick Question (Cant see it from a trawl of the above..) Under each donation drive it shows how much that drive has earnt... is there any way to hide that part please?
Using the latest stable release (3.0.3)
Your best bet would be to edit the template as there's no option for that at the moment, sorry :(

Hello @DragonByte Tech
I am facing lot of issue with 3.1.0rc6.
How can i reverse to 3.0.3 ?
Do i need to desinstall the addon ? In this case will i loose donation data ?
Thank you.

Hello @DragonByte Tech
I am facing lot of issue with 3.1.0rc6.
How can i reverse to 3.0.3 ?
Do i need to desinstall the addon ? In this case will i loose donation data ?
Thank you.
Yes, if you want to revert you will need to reinstall and that will cause you to lose all donation information. If you don't report the issues then they will never be fixed, though.

I am facing the following issues :

In donation drive page :
Recent Donation do not show user names

Donation do not show preselected amount :

Donation modal window does not display currency (list is not selectable) and Donation goal is not displayed.

In admin following Error displays :

@ForumCube worked on the migration from Mercdonation , XF 1.4 to your Addon XF2.0 and said that they only worked on the migration file :
MercDonationManager.php

How can i fix this or reverse to my original setup ? Thanks

Thank you
How can i do that ?
AdminCP -> Appearance -> click "Templates" -> Choose your style in the top left menu -> type dbtech_donate_ in the "Filter" box -> find every template that looks like this:

And click the delete icon. In the popup that appears, click "Revert". Repeat this for every template that is red whose name starts with dbtech_donate_. Repeat this for all of your installed styles.

Fillip, one question just to clarify. As far as I understand - and I hope I am correct - , this addon uses the Paypal params for a real payment (like for goods, services, etc.). Those payments underlie the fees of Paypal and are withdrawn from the original donate amount. Since I would like to offer donations from 1€ up, this would literally cut a third just for fees. When using PayPals donation form, 100% of the donation go to your account and Paypal isn´t taking a fee. This is a pretty significant difference for the motivation of donators and of course forum owners. Any chance..?

As far as I understand - and I hope I am correct - , this addon uses the Paypal params for a real payment (like for goods, services, etc.).
This addon uses XF2’s payment profile system, it does not communicate with PayPal directly. If you want to change how XF2 communicates with PayPal, I would recommend posting in the suggestions forum :)

This addon uses XF2’s payment profile system, it does not communicate with PayPal directly. If you want to change how XF2 communicates with PayPal, I would recommend posting in the suggestions forum :)
The main question in my post should read like "Does it make sense to post this to the suggestions forum?" aka "Does the suggestion makes sense to you and has a chance to be added to your addon?". ;)

The main question in my post should read like "Does it make sense to post this to the suggestions forum?" aka "Does the suggestion makes sense to you and has a chance to be added to your addon?". ;)
Since we cannot modify the way XF2 communicates with PayPal, no it does not have a chance of being added into our addon, sorry.

When I said suggestion forum, I meant XF’s forum here @ this site :)

Top Bottom