[DBTech] DragonByte Donate

[DBTech] DragonByte Donate [Paid] 3.6.2

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Do I re-download 3.0.3? I'm not quite sure where to get this hotfix and from what you're saying it's already been applied. Unless it's coming in the next update along with {$user} in the donations template.

Do I re-download 3.0.3? I'm not quite sure where to get this hotfix and from what you're saying it's already been applied.
What I mean by "applied a hotfix" is that I have patched the download available in your customer area / license page, so if you re-download the product and re-upload the files, the cron job should be fixed :)

You do not need to rebuild the master data for this fix.

Fillip

After applying the hotfix, it doesn't work anymore. I can't even access my website until I disable the addon.

When I try to access any DragonByte page in the admin area it says "Oops! We ran into some problems. The requested page could not be found."

Edit:

Delete ./internal_data/dbtechDonate.lock or whatever the exact file name is.

Fillip

You can, yes. Set recurring to no, then a start date, then leave end date blank and no donation goal.

Fillip

My donation drive is still getting disabled daily.

What you said and the code don't add up. Line 262 in DBTech\Donate\Model\Drive.php only skips the call if there is no end date AND the current donation amount is less than the donation goal. Clearly that's not going to be true when the donation goal is 0. Unless that has nothing to do with disabling the donation drives. But eitherway something isn't working right.

My donation drive is still getting disabled daily.

What you said and the code don't add up. Line 262 in DBTech\Donate\Model\Drive.php only skips the call if there is no end date AND the current donation amount is less than the donation goal. Clearly that's not going to be true when the donation goal is 0. Unless that has nothing to do with disabling the donation drives. But eitherway something isn't working right.
I've pushed a hotfix that changes the query for fetching potentially expiring drives to no longer include drives whose end_dateline is 0, and whose goal amount is 0. That should hopefully resolve it.

Fillip

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Donate with a new update entry:

Resource Guidelines Update

What is happening?
On the 11th of July 2018, XenForo published their Resource Guidelines aimed at ensuring performance & stability of XenForo modifications. At the moment, this product does not meet these standards, due to the fact that this product has been engineered to allow the core code to run on both XenForo 1 and XenForo 2.

As a result, I am beginning work on re-engineering this product to become a "native"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

[QUOTE = "DragonByte Tech, post: 1266093, участник: 2478"] Извините, я не понимаю, что вы имеете в виду. Можете ли вы пояснить, пожалуйста?

Филлип [/ QUOTE]
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
so that there are no unconfirmed payments in the donation list.

[QUOTE = "DragonByte Tech, post: 1266093, участник: 2478"] Извините, я не понимаю, что вы имеете в виду. Можете ли вы пояснить, пожалуйста?

Филлип [/ QUOTE]
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
so that there are no unconfirmed payments in the donation list.
There’s no way to delete unconfirmed transactions at this time.

Fillip

3.1.0 Beta 1

Update highlights

We're happy to bring you the first Beta version of our second major rewritten XenForo 2 only mod: DragonByte Donate! 🎉

This version has been completely rewritten from the ground up to be a completely native XenForo 2 modification, so this version will not run on XenForo 1. As a result, the UI in the AdminCP has received a major facelift, and now looks & feels as you would expect when running a XF2 mod.

Before we delve...

Barring any show-stopping bugs necessitating a fast release of Beta 2, the next version will contain per-donation drive permissions, using the Content Permissions system in XenForo 2.

I will also add a "can donate" permission (default to yes for any user group that can view the forum), which will also be controllable per donation drive.

Fillip

Hey DragonByte Tech, good news :)
Do the former XF2 versions support the update to 3.1 or require an uninstall/install ?

3.1.0 Beta 2

Update highlights

This version contains a pretty significant update: Per donation drive user group permissions!

You now have much greater control over who can view each donation drive, as well as who can donate (and in what manner) to each donation drive.
You can toggle the ability to donate per user group (defaults to enabled for everyone who can view your site), and toggle the ability to donate anonymously per user group (same defaults as the above).

For this reason, the...

I don't know about the first one, but I can tell you the second should be supported. The list is:
  • Aayush PayPal Donate
  • Audentio (TH) Donation Manager (XF1 version)
  • "The Company Whose Name Starts With 'B' But Shall Not Be Named" Donation Manager (XF1 version)
  • Merc Donation Manager (XF1 version)
I have never ran any of those donation mods myself so I really don't know if they work, I was given the structure of their DB tables to write the importer but they haven't been tested with live data.

Fillip

I'm considering this option vrs. Audentio/TH Multi-Campaign Manager. I was wondering if you could confirm that there is an importer, and whether any testing has been done?

For anyone who made the switch, was it worth it?

Top Bottom