[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.8.5

No permission to buy ($14.95)

DragonByte Tech

DragonByte Tech submitted a new resource:

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits - Members can gain points for various things around the forum like posting.

DragonByte Credits is a highly advanced credits system for XenForo that offers advanced functionality suitable for casual activity and serious eCommerce engines alike.

Uses

DragonByte Credits allows you to create powerful "Events" that can occur throughout your forum. With advanced features such as charging, random additions and taxation, you can create truly interesting combination of events that allows you an unprecendented amount of control over your credits.

Our...

Read more about this resource...

Yes, I meant 1.5 to 2.0. That sounds great. Do I need to do anything special? The download button has a price shown, but I haven't clicked it yet. Hoping to have time enough to upgrade in the next few weeks. Thanks again.

Yes, I meant 1.5 to 2.0. That sounds great. Do I need to do anything special? The download button has a price shown, but I haven't clicked it yet. Hoping to have time enough to upgrade in the next few weeks. Thanks again.
You download the product from their website, so if you have a license you would just download it from their site as normal.

I have to say that this has so far been the best credit/shop system I've used on XenForo, and have gotten the best support and better response for more niche suggestions.

Sadly no I tried with theme house credit system the best you can do is set it up with it in offline mode till you get it set up and then give the users the credits they had manually and then they start eating though dbtech

Can this work retroactively? So one of the ways to earn credits is by posting a new thread in a specific forum, is there a cron or something that can calculate all such past events and add the credits to the members? Or does it start calculating credits from the moment you set it up and forward?

Ok that won't work as you'd have to do it for thousands of members. Ok thanks I'll keep looking.
There will be a Rebuild feature in a future update, but as it is very complex I haven’t had the chance to work on it yet.

The XF1 version does have a Rebuild feature.

Fillip

Oh wait lol I'm in the wrong thread. I need the xf 1 version :)
It doesn't really matter too much since the XF1 version and XF2 version is bundled in the same download when you buy the mod :D

But if you are running XF1, the Rebuild feature does indeed exist :) You just have to set up all the events you need, then you can run the rebuild tool :)

Fillip

Top Bottom