DarkTabbed (9 Colors) [Deleted]

whitesky updated DarkTabbed with a new update entry:

Hotfix for Version 1.1.1

This hotfix is for DarkTabbed 1.1.1 (You can verify this via [Nulumia] Theme Settings property group).

Steps:
Admin -> Appearance -> DarkTabbed (Parent - DO NOT EDIT) -> Templates -> revert 'category_view' template.

You should perform this revert in your master/parent theme. My apologies for this template error and it will be addressed in all incoming releases!

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is something I'm very interested in. One of the main reasons I purchased Dark Tabbed. I too will want to transfer my license. Also thank you for the update. You have put a lot of creativity in a your styles and I appreciate the fact you listen to suggestions. Thanks again and I look forward to this ;)
No problem to switch your license and thanks for the kind words. I am very much looking forward to releasing & developing the new style, as I intend to make Echeon the darn coolest fantasy/dark/MMO style out there on Xenforo :-).

No problem to switch your license and thanks for the kind words. I am very much looking forward to releasing & developing the new style, as I intend to make Echeon the darn coolest fantasy/dark/MMO style out there on Xenforo :-).
The style is really cool and legit, which is why I like it! I do however want it to have an option to select a sticky side bar. This should be optional of course. I don't know if you plan on releasing this option, but otherwise if you choose not, let me know or pm me, as I will indeed want it customed on mine. :)

The style is really cool and legit, which is why I like it! I do however want it to have an option to select a sticky side bar. This should be optional of course. I don't know if you plan on releasing this option, but otherwise if you choose not, let me know or pm me, as I will indeed want it customed on mine. :)
This is actually in the works, had to approach it a bit differently as the sticky nav feature in XF2 is managed differently, and that affects placement of a sticky sidebar. However I should be able to get this in within the next several patches.

This is actually in the works, had to approach it a bit differently as the sticky nav feature in XF2 is managed differently, and that affects placement of a sticky sidebar. However I should be able to get this in within the next several patches.
sounds good, really looking forward to that :)

Using the Red templates, Is there a reason there is this like fuzzy black after nav? I can't seem to find out where it's getting this image or color.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

After the update, outdated templates, and will not automatically merge:

PAGE_CONTAINER
Custom version: 2.0.9 Parent version: 2.0.10

app_nav.less

core_labels.less
Custom version: 2.0.7 Parent version: 2.0.10

node_list_category

After the update, outdated templates, and will not automatically merge:

PAGE_CONTAINER

app_nav.less

core_labels.less
Custom version: 2.0.7 Parent version: 2.0.10

node_list_category
I think he mentioned after you update to revert the template in page container. I'm not quite sure, but I would wait for his response :)

actually for the hotfix he explained here.

hotfix is for DarkTabbed 1.1.1 (You can verify this via [Nulumia] Theme Settings property group).

Steps:
Admin -> Appearance -> DarkTabbed (Parent - DO NOT EDIT) -> Templates -> revert 'category_view' template.

You should perform this revert in your master/parent theme. My apologies for this template error and it will be addressed in all incoming releases!

Apologies for the delayed response, yes DarkTabbed hasn't been released yet for Xenforo 2.0.10 but I am rolling out the new release tomorrow (Thursday). This patch will have fully merged and compatible 2.0.10 templates. Until then, it should be harmless to continue running the theme as is, without trying to force merge them to the latest versions. You can simply ignore any template notices.

@rivacom looks like there's more space than necessary between the nav and the first items in the page. I'm looking through a good deal of page types before the 2.0.10 edition for adjustments.

Last edited:
Just a quick roadmap on upcoming theme changes (does not include everything):

V1.1.2
- Upgrade to XF 2.0.10
- Several new addons supported
- Additional featured widgets

V1.1.3
- Full style integration with XenPorta 2 by Jaxel (with homepage demo setup)
- Theme color system overhaul (I am changing the way my themes rely on the Color Palette and Basic Colors to be more intuitive and work better with 3rd party addons)
- New selectable message/thread layouts (stacked, XF1 style, etc)

@whitesky I asked this a while ago but didn't get a response, Bullets(ul) seem to not work with pages. Although Xen Devs say it should. Any ideas?
This should have been fixed a few updates previously.. thanks for mentioning and I will check this before today's new patch.

NulumiaBase Upgrade, Xenforo 2.0.10 Update, Bugfixes

September 20th, 2018 | Theme Version 1.1.3

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/index.php?misc/style&style_id=5

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Overview

This release updates DarkTabbed for the latest Xenforo 2.0.10. There are also several smaller changes, such as addon updates, a bugfix for ul lists and...

Using the Red templates, Is there a reason there is this like fuzzy black after nav? I can't seem to find out where it's getting this image or color.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hey rivacom I was unable to locate anything like the screenshot you supplied, could you give me a bit more info such as where it's occurring, page templates, etc, perhaps a wider screenshot?

You can PM me if needed.

New DarkTabbed update is being packaged and rolled out tomorrow!
- Xenforo 2.0.10 update
- Feature enhancements
- Bugfixes
- Various aesthetic tweaks
- New addon compatibility

Then on to rolling out Echeon theme..

NulumiaBase Upgrade, Feature Improvements, Bugfixes

October 20th, 2018 | Theme Version 1.1.4

Overview

This release updates DarkTabbed for several NulumiaBase framework versions, bringing new feature improvements and bugfixes. You can now set custom Font...

Xenforo 2.1.0b Beta Theme Release

January 12th, 2019 | Theme Version 1.2.0b

Overview

This release includes the new beta theme which is compatible with XF2.1.0b. In the XML folder, you will now find an XF2.0 and XF2.1 folder...

Top Bottom