DarkTabbed (9 Colors) [Deleted]

I've been aiming for same-day with non-RC / official XF2.1, though if I can nail down a few changes I'm pushing for this Thursday-Friday which will be targeted for RC2.1.

whitesky updated DarkTabbed with a new update entry:

Major NulumiaBase Upgrade - Xenforo 2.1.0 Official - New Features - Header Options

January 31th, 2019 | Theme Version 1.2.0

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:

https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/index.php?misc/style&style_id=5

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Overview

This is a major new release and brings DarkTabbed to full compatibility with XF 2.1 Official. Further, this update represents roughly 3-4 patches...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@whitesky
Hey great job with updates. Do you know if your 2.1 themes will play nice with XenPorta2?

Thanks
Definitely! I've been running the latest XenPorta 2 on my dev server and works just as well as it did on 2.0.x. Over the coming patches I'll be adding in even more custom styling and layouts using XenPorta.

NulumiaBase Upgrade - XFMG Bugfixes - New Features

January 31th, 2019 | Theme Version 1.2.1

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:

https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/index.php?misc/style&style_id=5

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Upgrading From Last Previous Version:
  • XML Import only
  • No file upload required
Overview

This...

Definitely! I've been running the latest XenPorta 2 on my dev server and works just as well as it did on 2.0.x. Over the coming patches I'll be adding in even more custom styling and layouts using XenPorta.
Great do you know when LightTabbed update will be released?

Hotfix - Slider Javascript Update

This hotfix addresses a Javascript issue regarding the Slider feature in the latest update, DarkTabbed v1.2.1.
  • Fixes some performance issues
  • Fixes conflict with some embedded media on certain browsers when the Slider is enabled
The theme file package has been updated with the latest fix for new downloads. If you've already downloaded your theme, you can grab the hotfix here:
[URL...

Hey Matthew, those templates should be harmless for now between the 2.1 builds, as only some minor CSS changes. However in the coming patch, 100% of templates will be fully version matched so there's no notifications.

Hello,

Just checking, is this theme 2.1 compatible yet? Seems a little mixed from the posts here. Like it will "probably" work but not official yet? It looks awesome and I'd love to buy it if/when it will work with XF 2.1.

Hi BirdofPrey, yes the theme just recently had two XF2,1 releases, first a beta theme and now official. It does still include the last stable XF2.0.x release as well as an optional import. However all further development will be moving forward on the 2.1 edition aside from some minor tweaks and bugfixes for the 2.0.x theme. Hope this helps!

The New Message Indicator doesn't appear to have any effect on how new messages look. If it is, I'm not seeing it.

These are test posts from my admin account as viewed from a test account. If I understand the above settings correctly, the New Message Indicator is supposed to give the thread titles a red background.

i bought this theme and it has been close to 24hrs and the purchase is still on hold. waiting to download from your website. Sent you a PM

i bought this theme and it has been close to 24hrs and the purchase is still on hold. waiting to download from your website. Sent you a PM

@liltrev12 Let me know if you need any further help.

The New Message Indicator doesn't appear to have any effect on how new messages look. If it is, I'm not seeing it.

View attachment 195005

These are test posts from my admin account as viewed from a test account. If I understand the above settings correctly, the New Message Indicator is supposed to give the thread titles a red background.

View attachment 195006

I double-checked this property and looks like it points to this which is within the thread itself, the small marker to the right:

There's no way I believe to tweak unread thread titles in Xenforo, it should be hard-coded to just display in bold. The bold titles in DarkTabbed may not be that pronounced - I think it would be a great idea that I can add a property for this in the next patch.

For now, you could place this in extra.less:
Code:
.structItem.structItem--thread.is-unread .structItem-title a {
    color: @xf-paletteColor3;
}

Then, just change the color property however you wish.

Let me know if that helps,

I double-checked this property and looks like it points to this which is within the thread itself, the small marker to the right:

D'oh. Of course. Thanks for clarifying.

For now, you could place this in extra.less:

Beautiful! That's exactly what I wanted to do.

I would also like to request a feature be added to the next patch: collapsible node categories.

That was a popular feature among my users with my previous style. Unfortunately, a recent complication with its developer prompted me to shop for a new style so I'm going to use a heavily customized version of DarkTabbed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom