DarkTabbed (9 Colors) [Deleted]

Th
Thanks, somehow this one went right under the radar :oops:
This setting should probably be set to:
Style Properties -> Content Areas -> Accented content area links -> change to @xf-textColorAccentContent (If this value isn't white, change to #fff)

This will be addressed in the next patch, which will likely be a small maintenance update.

In general for DarkTabbed, there won't be any new features while I focus on finishing the large UI update for the theme. I'm going over top to bottom and reworking colors, contrast, aesthetics, property handling, etc. This will then set an improved base for the theme moving forward.

Finally upgraded my live board to XF 2.1.1 but the option to turn the FontAwesome node icon style into an Outline doesn't work. My icons remain solid.
Hi Matthew, looks like this was a bug fixed in the WIP theme build - I had to install the last released version to test. You can change this by going to:
Style Properties -> Node/forum list -> -- Node icon --> and remove the "font-weight: 900;" from the extra LESS field. I'd recommend changing it in the parent theme as it will be overwritten anyways.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

whitesky updated DarkTabbed with a new update entry:

Xenforo 2.1.2 update

March 13th, 2019 | Theme Version 1.2.6

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:

https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/index.php?misc/style&style_id=5

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Upgrading From Last Previous Version:
  • XML import and file upload
Overview
This release is an update to Xenforo 2.1.2, with additional minor...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Matthew, sorry I couldn't get back to you yesterday.
I regenerated your updated license and should be available here:

It was a pretty major conversion with the new Nulumia site so an order or two may have been reset during the change :confused:. However going forward the new site will be much more streamlined than the old shop with product updates & license management.

DarkTabbed was just updated this week so you can pick up the new XF 2.1.2 version as well.

A quick note on theme updates: I will no longer be posting full changelogs and detailed overviews here at Xenforo.com, although full info will be available for each update at Nulumia.com. There's two reasons for this change:
  • It will help cut down on release steps to focus more effort on development
  • The very frequent and duplicate changelog content for my themes have been filling up the search results here at Xenforo.com :confused:, so for the sake of the community future updates will be very simple.

Sharing Features - Bugfixes - Minor Improvements

July 12th, 2019 | Theme Version 1.2.9

• XML import only
Overview
This release is an update to Xenforo 2.1.2, with additional minor improvements...

Heya @whitesky

I've been trying to download the new Darktabbed updates for XF2, but your new website requires everyone change their password. I've tried several times, but have not received the password reset link in email in the last 24 hours. Any suggestions?

Hey Michael, I've tried again and yes it looks like the email is not reaching - I will investigate on this end if there's a server/bounce issue.
Please check your PM's for a manual login,

Finally got around to upgrading my test board to XF 2.1.3 and installed DT 1.2.9, and now I'm getting outdated template errors on these two:

View attachment 207483
Hi Matthew, the 2.1.3 release is about to launch so those will be patched up. In the meantime, if you'd like to Merge for those two it should be fine as long as they don't include those highlighted Choose Above^/Below template edits.

The 2.1.3 update is running a bit behind as there's a lot of new changes/features going into this launch.
Let me know if you need help,

In the meantime, if you'd like to Merge for those two it should be fine

No dice. I over-wrote the previous version when I imported the new one, and it couldn't find the previous version to merge the templates.

I just tried deleting the style entirely and then importing the current version, and now XF is telling me the message.less template is also outdated.

The 2.1.3 update is running a bit behind as there's a lot of new changes/features going into this launch.

XF 2.1.3 was released on the 18th. That's what I just upgraded my test board to. Did you mean an updated version of DT?

No dice. I over-wrote the previous version when I imported the new one, and it couldn't find the previous version to merge the templates.

I just tried deleting the style entirely and then importing the current version, and now XF is telling me the message.less template is also outdated.

XF 2.1.3 was released on the 18th. That's what I just upgraded my test board to. Did you mean an updated version of DT?
Yes DarkTabbed for XF2.1.3 isn't released yet, so there's going to be a few outdated templates after upgrading Xenforo. Typically these should be harmless or running a merge will solve most until the theme is updated.

If you need any immediate assistance with the update, let me know via PM and I could manually update any templates if your theme is running incorrectly.

Typically I will always try to have theme updates within a week of a Xenforo update, but as mentioned this one has some extra delay.

MAJOR XF 2.1.3 Update | New Color Palette | Feature Improvements

August 18th, 2019 | Theme Version 1.3.0

• XML import and file upload
MAJOR XF 2.1.3 RELEASE | PLEASE READ NOTES...

Top Bottom