Resource icon

DamnComputer - Status In Post 1.0.5a

No permission to download
I tried to deinstall it, but in the userprofile it is still visible (not under the avatar though..)

How can I delete now the field in the userprofile?

One of the things that would make such thing great is use the method the member list does, when mouse-over the username on posts, it top tip the user status :)

One of the things that would make such thing great is use the method the member list does, when mouse-over the username on posts, it top tip the user status :)

Something I hadnt actually thought about, but will certainly bare in mind and have a look at

I installed the new version of this addon...and it appears to be the old version? The status below user title isn't optional like the new update says, only two options in the settings. Disabling till fixed.

I installed the new version of this addon...and it appears to be the old version? The status below user title isn't optional like the new update says, only two options in the settings. Disabling till fixed.

And this is what happens when I select the wrong modification to attach it to LOL ........ have fixed this.

So the word "Status" does not show. Nor does any of the settings seem to work.

Oh and everyone's status ends up above the moderator bar.

Disabled for now.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2013-09-21 00:20:55.webp
    Screenshot from 2013-09-21 00:20:55.webp
    75.5 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom