Daily Statistics

Daily Statistics 1.3.5

No permission to download
Also - how often do the stats become updated on the forum home page, I would like to to be hourly? I would imagine if set too long it would appear the forum to look not as "busy."

Also - how often do the stats become updated on the forum home page, I would like to to be hourly? I would imagine if set too long it would appear the forum to look not as "busy."
The stats are updated hourly via the cron.

As for the new members, just remove the line for it in the template modification if you don't want it there.

It doesn't appear that the settings affect the forum home area.

I have disabled New Threads and they don't show in the Admin area but they still show on the front page of the site.

Screen Shot 2014-05-19 at 9.33.00 PM.webp
Screen Shot 2014-05-19 at 9.33.13 PM.webp

I've also found a rather large bug with how the stats are now recorded in the database, and how I was previously extracting the information. The stats_type column in now a varbinary field, and there is a lookup that needs to be done to get the phrase for each value. Need to figure how to use that in this add-on. Not sure when this was introduced either, as I never used the extended stats.

I've also found a rather large bug with how the stats are now recorded in the database, and how I was previously extracting the information. The stats_type column in now a varbinary field, and there is a lookup that needs to be done to get the phrase for each value. Need to figure how to use that in this add-on. Not sure when this was introduced either, as I never used the extended stats.

:eek:

Code:
[root@host Upgrade]# grep -i stats_type *
1020032-120b2.php:                              MODIFY stats_type VARBINARY(25) NOT NULL
[root@host Upgrade]#
So probably hasn't worked in a while then!!

Actually, it does work. I think something messed up on my install as I was adding the new options.....phew!

That is because the data is only exposed to forum home (extending XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum). It won't work on the portal page.

Top Bottom