Daily Statistics - Daily Statistics in ACP

This add-on required XF 1.2 to work.

As requested here, this add-on will give some basic stats in the ACP
  • New Users Today
  • New Threads Today
View attachment 51995

Installation
  1. Download the zip file.
  2. Extract its contents to your hard drive.
  3. Upload the contents of the upload folder to the root of your XenForo...

Read more about this resource...

Yet another fine statistics add-on @MattW :thumbsup:

Not sure whether your taking suggestions but perhaps Top Poster? >> Top Poster: <username> with usergroup markup applied.

Excellent resource nonetheless. :) Thanks for sharing.

Sorry Matt, just realised this displays in the ACP I thought this was displayed in the Sideblock. Ignore my last suggestion. :oops:

Installed and will rate after I submit. Should be core, great work again. :)

Not to be picky but my OCD is in high gear... can you make the font size the same as the rest of the sidebars? Same for your Elastic Search addon :)

Is there an addon that shows what users viewed what threads? Now, that would be useful and maybe a good addition to this one. Give a well rounded picture of what's going on in the site.

Is there an addon that shows what users viewed what threads? Now, that would be useful and maybe a good addition to this one. Give a well rounded picture of what's going on in the site.
I don't think there is, and it's not really in line with what this add-on is doing. Might be better starting to separate request thread for it.

Matt, any chance of adding Weekly / Monthly quick-stats too - just to give an idea of short term trending?

Matt, any chance of adding Weekly / Monthly quick-stats too - just to give an idea of short term trending?
Can do, but I left that out due to the new Weekly and Monthly stats in 1.2.

I should be able to pull the data for the weekly and monthly from the xf_stats_daily table, rather than having to do real time reads on the posts / user / thread tables.

Top Bottom