Daily Statistics

Daily Statistics 1.3.5

No permission to download
MattW updated [MWS] Daily Statistics with a new update entry:

Improvements by Xon

Xon has improved on this, by extending XenForo_Model_Counters, removing the need for additional item caching.

This removes the cron requirements.

Update Instructions:
Upload the files from the zip
Install the update via the XML file

Post Upgrade:
There are some redundant files and folders which can now be deleted
library/DailyStats/ControllerAdmin/DailyStats.php
library/DailyStats/ControllerPublic/DailyStats.php
library/DailyStats/CronEntry/

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've just installed Widget Framework onto one of my new sites, and this addon works fine with it (in the sections previously listed as supported)
upload_2015-11-4_11-33-2.webp

Nice update. Merged it into a few other widgets to save space and added FontAwesome icons. Works well :)

block.webp

Before upgrading to 1.3 i've displayed the daily stats in the Stats Widget from the Widget Framework (with the $DS_totalThreads, $DS_totalPosts and $DS_newUsersToday variables in the wf_widget_stats template).

Now, with 1.3 this doesn't work anymore. @MattW , could you please tell me what i can do so still will work again? Thanks in advance! :)

@Crazy-Achmet use $boardTotals.DS_totalThreads, $boardTotals.DS_totalPosts and $boardTotals.DS_newUsersToday.

So it would be like this {xen:number $boardTotals.DS_totalPosts}

Perfect, thanks a lot! :) Except that $boardTotals.DS_newUsersToday should be $boardTotals.DS_totalUsers

@MattW and @Xon - I updated to the latest version of Daily Stats and deleted the files and folder mentioned in the update and it all seemed to go okay, but after removing Featured Threads (with a view to reinstalling the newest version this week) I am now getting this error in my server logs:

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XFCP_DailyStats_ControllerPublic_Thread::actionFeatured() - library/DailyStats/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:19
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 06:01
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(41) "http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/featured"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks,
Shaun :D

Sounds like a check will have to be made for the presence of FT before executing the code.

This was an existing bug, but it has a simple fix. I'll send @MattW I slightly tweaked version which will need testing with Featured Threads being installed.

Top Bottom