Daily Statistics

Daily Statistics 2.2.0

No permission to download
The 'New posts today' count seems to decrease during the day.
When I installed the addon, it said 80 new posts, a few minutes later 78, and then 70 posts.
Is this measured the last 24 hours, or starting from 00:00?

Sure, open the template svDailyStatistics_widget_forum_statistics

Replace the first line:
Code:
<xf:if is="is_addon_active('SV/DailyStatistics') && $xf.options.svDailyStatistics_showInForumStatisticsWidget">
with
Code:
<xf:if is="is_addon_active('SV/DailyStatistics') && $xf.options.svDailyStatistics_showInForumStatisticsWidget">
    </div><h3 class="block-minorHeader">{{ phrase('svDailyStatistics_last_24h') }}</h3><div class="block-body block-row">

And add a phrase called svDailyStatistics_last_24h

Very nice addon. THANKS!

For the public widget I have all the fields checked. Displays all fine except new resources and active members.

Hello. Sometimes I get this error:
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Method XF\Widget\WidgetRenderer::__toString() must not throw an exception, caught Error: Call to undefined method XF\Entity\User::canViewDailyStatistics() src/XF/Template/Templater.php:0
Code:
[internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
{main}
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(1) "/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

That would only happen during upgrading this add-on (as add-ons are in a partially installed state), it shouldn't happen during normal operation unless another add-on has really messed up extending the \XF\Entity\User class

Request: Add another row in Extended Statistics to show Resource Downloads for the day, week and month.

It's currently hard to track how well resources are doing overall because no statistics are available displaying download counts for a stock XenForo installation or any other add-on currently that I could find. This add-on would be a great place for it to be added.

Sure, open the template svDailyStatistics_widget_forum_statistics

Replace the first line:
Code:
with
Code:
    </div><h3 class="block-minorHeader">{{ phrase('svDailyStatistics_last_24h') }}</h3><div class="block-body block-row">

And add a phrase called svDailyStatistics_last_24h

Works great, thanks!

Option is checked but i can't see "Active members" on Forum statistics 😐

View attachment 214402
View attachment 214401

Same.

Everything else works great. Thanks for this!

Please try the following;
  1. Check that displaying is enabled for the front-end under options.
  2. Ensure users have the "View Additional Forum Stats" permission.
  3. Check template modifications for this add-on and see if it is applying.

Hi,

Same here, shows up in ACP dashboard but not forum widget. Its sets to display and all users are set to view extended stats.

Under widgets, looks like it wasnt created.

php72/ lastest XF

@Xon

The activer users doesn't display in the widget.
Something like this is missing in your widget template:
HTML:
    <xf:if is="$extendedStatistics.activeUsers is not empty">
        <xf:macro name="stat_block"
                  arg-label="{{ phrase('svDailyStatistics_active_users_today') }}"
                  arg-count="{$extendedStatistics.activeUsers.stats.today}" />
    </xf:if>

Top Bottom