[cXF] Sticky Create Button

[cXF] Sticky Create Button [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($9.00)

BassMan

BassMan submitted a new resource:

[cXF] Sticky Create Button - Encourage members to create more threads with fixed (floating) create thread button, which is visibl

Description:

Encourage members to create more threads with fixed (floating) create thread button, which is visible on page even when scrolling.

DEMO is on our site (you need to be logged in to see it).

Features:
  • fixed (floating) create thread button
  • fully customizable in style properties
  • fully responsive

Screens:
< coming soon >

Note:

• this add-on requires Font Awesome...

Read more about this resource...

I didn't realize it removes the original "post new thread" and "add resource" buttons as well... could we please have the option to chose to remove those or not? I got this add-on for overkill (theres actually members who cant figure out how to post).

Or can you let me know which code to change and how please?

One more: Can we have the option to display it right from the main forum page and it goes to pop-up of forum categories to chose? (similar to choosing resource category)

Thanks! Greatly appreciated

I didn't realize it removes the original "post new thread" and "add resource" buttons as well... could we please have the option to chose to remove those or not? I got this add-on for overkill (theres actually members who cant figure out how to post).

Or can you let me know which code to change and how please?

One more: Can we have the option to display it right from the main forum page and it goes to pop-up of forum categories to chose? (similar to choosing resource category)

Thanks! Greatly appreciated
Hello,

I already answered you on customizexf.com, where you've posted the same question.

Would be great to have it in the mod bar.
Create button? Try to find add-on on XF which adds create new thread on forum list. Maybe this add-on will work with it or I can help you out with it.

please i have activated my license for download of the add-on, i installed to my website but it's invisible. The addon is set to 'enabled' but still not works on the frontend. There's no display of the button. Please what am i doing wrong. My username at cxf website is htweet.
Thanks

please i have activated my license for download of the add-on, i installed to my website but it's invisible. The addon is set to 'enabled' but still not works on the frontend. There's no display of the button. Please what am i doing wrong. My username at cxf website is htweet.
Thanks
Hi,

just registered at your site and I can see the sticky button. Look at the forums where Post New Thread buttons are.

Even now, I've not been able to see it. I have cleared browser cookie and cache but no visibility of it

Now I can see it in thread list view.

1. But it is hidden to the left side of the screen
2. How do I make it appear on the index (please the index is the major reason I purchased the plugin)

Please help.

This add-on will not cover the index page. You can install some other one (I think it's free) for index page and maybe it will work together.

My sticky create button suddenly has turned into a square. I would love to get it back to a circle. Does anyone have any ideas? I have tried deactivating the add-on, uninstalling it and re-uploading and activating it, but the square is still there.

Of course, I suspect something I have changed has done this, but I can't work out what I have done that could have caused this issue. I understand it's using Font Awesome? However Font awesome is working in other places on the Forum still. (I have about 30 add-ons installed)

sequare.webp

Note that I have installed [cXF] Font Awesome Switch for trouble shooting (I never needed to as it worked without having this add-on) but this did not solve the issue.

Last edited:
Top Bottom