[cXF] Remove Location, Website and About you field

[cXF] Remove Location, Website and About you field 1.4.4

No permission to download
This add-on version 1.4.0 not hiding anything on xenforo v 2.2.4 with any style even default style , is this not compatible with xenforo2.2.4 ?

It is compatible and it's working normally on XF2.2.4. Make sure you are setting the permission to the right usergroup.

It is compatible and it's working normally on XF2.2.4. Make sure you are setting the permission to the right usergroup.
thanks for your reply I have set all permission to yes, on registered user group and still not hiding anything , on user profile about section.

If you click on the numbers it will open a pop-up with additional information to which style the template modification does not apply.

If it does not apply to the default style then your templates are directly edited or there is interference with another add-on. You can test it by disabling add-ons one by one.

If you click on the numbers it will open a pop-up with additional information to which style the template modification does not apply.

If it does not apply to the default style then your templates are directly edited or there is interference with another add-on. You can test it by disabling add-ons one by one.
Still showing gray colors but all links deleted now thanks. Also how can i delete custom links from members/user/about panel many thanks.

Bug:
If you set this for a group and some people in that group have already set a location, they cannot edit their profile at all, and get an invalid location error message.

Probably for all fields but my issue was location. The error was: Oops! We ran into some problems. Please enter a valid location. (And it is not there, of course.)

Hmm, I can't reproduce this. I've enabled location for a user, that user filled the location, then I removed the location again. The user can not edit or see the location field, but there is also no error on the profile or account page.

Top Bottom