[cXF] Remove Location, Website and About you field

[cXF] Remove Location, Website and About you field 1.4.3

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.0
  2. 2.1
  3. 2.2
Additional requirements
Free registration on customizexf.com to download.
If you got our add-ons on websites other than customizexf.com or xenforo.com, then you got them on pirated sites. If so, we suggest you remove the add-on from the server and download it from the original site. Please, support the developers and fight piracy!

Description:
This add-on removes location and website fields from member profile and account details page based on usergroup permissions.

Screens

Author
BassMan
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from BassMan

Latest updates

1. 1.4.3

compatibility fix for XenForo 2.2.13
  2. 1.4.2

compatibility fix for XF 2.2.8
  3. 1.4.1

bugfix for regular expression in template modification

Latest reviews

Recently we had an uptick in spam accounts updating the About and Website fields. This works great and is exactly what I was looking for.
BassMan
BassMan
I'm glad you find it useful. Thank you for your review.
Very useful. Would be better if these user fields were customisable and admins had the ability to toggle them on/off and re-order them like the custom user fields to give the admin complete control of the user registration process and account details
BassMan
BassMan
Thank you for your review. Agree with the rest.
works perfect, now can Hide Website field only for the new users. A lot of spammers registered only for fill this field.
BassMan
BassMan
Thank you for your review.
I am using this addon over a year now. I don't know why we can't remove those fields with the core software. That is why it is very nice to have this addon, which helps to remove the clutter. Thank you.
BassMan
BassMan
Thank you for your review. I'm glad you find it useful.
Simple, effective, anti-spam, enhanced privacy, solution. Nice work. Having permissions to hide such content from guests nails the intent.
BassMan
BassMan
Thank you for your time to review.
Top Bottom