[cXF] Membership Node Page

[cXF] Membership Node Page [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($22.00)

BassMan

i like the idea of this addon, but it really needs the option to pay, then sign up, not the other way around. or perhaps the option to pay and register on the same page? that would be useful since no other pay membership addon for xenforo does this, and the #1 complaint i get about running a subscription based forum is that it's annoying to have to register, confirm the account, then pay for membership. if there was some way to consolidate this I think it would make a killer addon.

i like the idea of this addon, but it really needs the option to pay, then sign up, not the other way around. or perhaps the option to pay and register on the same page? that would be useful since no other pay membership addon for xenforo does this, and the #1 complaint i get about running a subscription based forum is that it's annoying to have to register, confirm the account, then pay for membership. if there was some way to consolidate this I think it would make a killer addon.
I understand, but at this point this is not possible.

Same with me. Wouldn´t this be possible to store it an a cookie / session and after registration this runs against a temp storage for the sessions or reads the seperate cookie that triggers a routine to assign the user to the appropriate usergroup?

Not sure I fully understand how this add-on works?

It creates a node page (which you can out on navigation using Node As Tabs add-on) with some terrific looking presentation of membership/sponsorship.
... and if I click on one, it just directs me to the account/upgrades pages where I again have to select my membership choice?

Top Bottom