[cXF] Membership Page

[cXF] Membership Page [Paid] 1.3.0

No permission to buy (€25.00)

BassMan

@BassMan

Would there be a way if I bought this for me to use it on two seperate pages? On my site I currently sell user upgrades for "VIP" type forum permissions, access to "upgrade only" content and such.

Im soon going to be offering another type of forum upgrade that ties more into our api auth system than it does the forum its self so it would be more fitting for those upgrades to be listed seperately on their own page.

Is there a way of doing this?

BassMan updated [cXF] Membership Page with a new update entry:

• new feature: discount text - add discount text to any pack individually (note: you need to adjust the price manually, no automation)
  • new feature: original price - show the original price if you use discount text
  • both new features are fully customizable in style properties
  • new option for the widget to show discount text and original price in pack items
  • added new phrase for Original price text

< examples >
View attachment 231165...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi just wondering if this page is presented upon registration, so users are choosing 1 to proceed with.

Thanks

BassMan updated [cXF] Membership Page with a new update entry:

• NEW: the possibility to redirect the button with the link for each package to any website (e.g. directly to PayPal or any other payment processor). By default, it points to the user account upgrades page.
  • removed links from some of the elements for each package (there were too many). Now there is only a button linking to the payment process.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• NEW: the possibility to redirect the button with the link for each package to any website (e.g. directly to PayPal or any other payment processor). By default, it points to the user account upgrades page.

So does it not look the the actual upgrade itself? You have to go to yet another page to make a purchase or does it just bring up the Stripe pay window?

You have to go to yet another page to make a purchase or does it just bring up the Stripe pay window?
You can add an URL to a different payment processor (then user account upgrades) but is not integrated to automatically opens a payment process for instance with Stripe. Sorry.

Top Bottom