[cXF] Add What's New beside Alerts tab

[cXF] Add What's New beside Alerts tab 1.7.5

No permission to download
I was looking for almost exactly this. Is it easy enough to add words to the button so it has the bolt but says New Content? Thanks!

Last edited:
Wow, my members will LOVE this new version. What's New is used far more than Search, having the ability to put it far right is just awesome, thanks!

Unfortunately not working for me out of the box, but I'm not using the default style (and confirmed it works on default).

One suggestion would be to add an option to hide the "What's new" tab if this add-on is enabled.

Unfortunately not working for me out of the box, but I'm not using the default style (and confirmed it works on default).
If you have a custom style then it's possible not to work, yes.

One suggestion would be to add an option to hide the "What's new" tab if this add-on is enabled.
You can turn it off in Navigation.
As @beerForo already mentioned, you can turn it off Navigation. That's what I did on my site.

Could this be integrated with the badges addon to show unread post count?

Could this be integrated with the badges addon to show unread post count?
Not sure, I'm not using it.

I keep noticing a slight imperfection and always forget to report it, so I finally got around to doing it..

Could you please implement the hover as a tooltip instead of a link title? Perhaps only if beside Alerts tab? :)

It's the same link title as it's for the Search tab. But yes, maybe if it's beside Alerts tab I should remove it completely.

Yes but you have the option to move it to the right, and you mod used to, according to your screenshot.

Top Bottom