Customisation/Developer/Modules

OverHere

Hello,

I am looking to switch my unlaunched website over to XenForo from vBulletin. The problem is that for vBulletin it is very difficult to find developers who can continuallly customise vBulletin and/or add new modules etc., I am totally untechnical. So, my questions are:

1. Does XenForo customise customers' websites themselves? If not, can you provide a list of a few reputable, well established XenForo developers who can customise my intended XenForo website?

2. Please also list reputable XenForo themes//skins suppliers, if XenForo does not offer the same itself.

3. And, please state if XenForo itself suppplies mods and upgrades or whether there are other such suppliers and state the reputable ones.

4. Please also state any recommended hosting/server companies.

Thank you.

Could you please tell me if the photo gallery/slide you see at http://www.mobitog.com/ is a built-in feature of the xF script? Or, is this another mod? If so, please give a link to this mod.
Thank you.

1. Does any one know what this photo mod is? Where can I get it? (I can't locate it).

2. And, I bought the script but can't see what is the current version - what is the current version?

Thank you.

Top Bottom