XF 2.2 custom usergroup image

Hi i been trying to setup a usergroup rank image as a banner but i am unable to do so

here's my code from extra.less
.badge--admin { background: url('images/groupimages/administrator.png') no-repeat; height: 65px; text-indent: -999999px; width: 65px; }

but all i get is still this

1657613624463.webp

will this work?
Thanks for your help bro, but this is not what i was looking for i looking for instead of banners with text i looking to replace them with ranks images.png

Are you trying to add an image instead of css for your banners? I do not know the code to apply an image instead of css. But if I messed around with it I might be able to figure it out. But what I found as best practice when it comes to these task is to go and search on the web. You can learn how to apply ccs background images and then come back to xenforo and implement the code. This is how I figured out how to apply background images to notices etc.

Are you trying to add an image instead of css for your banners? I do not know the code to apply an image instead of css. But if I messed around with it I might be able to figure it out. But what I found as best practice when it comes to these task is to go and search on the web. You can learn how to apply ccs background images and then come back to xenforo and implement the code. This is how I figured out how to apply background images to notices etc.
yes that what i been trying to do

Have you entered the banner text (this is required but won't be displayed when using the CSS in your first post) and defined the custom class?

1657653436155.png

Put the code in place and post a link so the page can be inspected.

The most likely issue is the image is not being referenced correctly.

There is no badge--admin CSS being applied so either you have added it to the wrong style template, or your extra.less file is not being processed due to errors in the file, or it's related to the style and other changes which have been made.

There is no badge--admin CSS being applied so either you have added it to the wrong style template, or your extra.less file is not being processed due to errors in the file, or it's related to the style and other changes which have been made.
i have added the code into extra.less but after i added it and put the css tag into the admin group it just doesnt show it i have tried it with other themes also.

Top Bottom