XF 2.2 custom usergroup image

Hi i been trying to setup a usergroup rank image as a banner but i am unable to do so

here's my code from extra.less
.badge--admin { background: url('images/groupimages/administrator.png') no-repeat; height: 65px; text-indent: -999999px; width: 65px; }

but all i get is still this

1657613624463.webp

Also check the banner settings.

1657660930552.png

And the display styling priority if stacking is not enabled.

Although I would have assumed all of the prerequisites are already configured.

alright i managed to get it to work but there still some issues the text is still at the bottom of the image anyway to remoe it
View attachment 270803
Can you let us know what the problem was so we can use that info to help others. I noticed you did that image banner under your admin group. Was that done on purpose? I’m not home to mess around with the css to see how to remove that title.

Can you let us know what the problem was so we can use that info to help others. I noticed you did that image banner under your admin group. Was that done on purpose? I’m not home to mess around with the css to see how to remove that title.
Well I was browsing some more on other forums on css codes and I found one that got it to work what I wanted with abit of tweaks and yes the image banner was done on purpose

alright i managed to get it to work but there still some issues the text is still at the bottom of the image anyway to remoe it
You mean the Administrator?

Code:
.message-userTitle { display:none;}
will remove ALL of those.

1666235907449.webp

vs

1666235975273.webp

So as long as you have banners defined for every group, it removes the User Titles for everyone. You may be able to address that by group # in the appropriate template, but that's not a rabbit hole I've dove into yet.

Hi i been trying to setup a usergroup rank image as a banner but i am unable to do so

here's my code from extra.less
.badge--admin { background: url('images/groupimages/administrator.png') no-repeat; height: 65px; text-indent: -999999px; width: 65px; }

but all i get is still this

View attachment 270786
So did this eventually work like this as I need to also do it but no point if the above method does not work as I see you did seem to have issues here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom