XF 2 Custom User Upgrade Page

Do you figure it out ?
It looks amazing ! I think maybe over the extra.less and a html container.
i made pretty amazing animations for my forum on the welcome header with such codes.

I will try that out the next weeks when im having a little bit time for it.

Maybe this is what you are looking for

You might like this add-on from @BassMan

You might like this add-on from @BassMan
Yeah, i have all of his stuff. I am a premium member on his customizexf site. I havent tried it.. but I could give it a go haha.. Im not the best in web development much less Xenforo. I just started using this about a week ago

Went to visit on my phone... If you are a member of that you may want to let them know that Verizon is flagging it.

View attachment 259542
Sinister .ly is a user-friendly cracking forum that lets cracked Combo Lists, Tutorials, Hacking solutions, Configurations, cryptocurrency Market, and many others. The highlighted function of this platform in its statistic function provides all the necessary information related to the posted stuff like date & time, author, last sender, forum category, and location, enabling the visitor to easily get the required content without wasting time in searching.

Through its market function section, it entitles you to Trade your cryptocurrency stuff & items and exchange PP, BTC, WMZ, PM, AGC with any asset in no time without any disturbance. All the content is available in the form of categories like technology, coding & design, entertainment, market, groups, and more.

Top Bottom