Custom Tabs

Custom Tabs 1.6.3

No permission to download
@Siropu For some reason, it is impossible to click the embedded links on the highlighted text below:
YoJjdYf.jpg

Try this:

Code:
.tabClass.selected .tabLinks {
z-index: 1;
}

Change tabClass with the actual class.

The CSS class of the main tab. If the main tab link is a simple route, the CSS class will be the route, else the CSS class will be siropuCustomTab
Replace tabClass in the code I provided with the CSS class of that tab. Add it in EXTRA.css

For some reason my forum isn't displaying child tabs, do you have any suggestion for what I could be missing?

I've tried it with "Display Dropdown on Tab Hover" both enabled and disabled on both parent and child but neither works.

They don't show when you hover the main tab, or when you are on the main tab page?

Last edited:
Either, the main tab page is set to #, and hovering the tab shows only

Staff Apps
Quick Links

So far as I can tell it doesn't appear the child tabs are being added to the HTML in any way. (I could be missing it if its not built how I expect it to be though, there are simply no children li's to the main tab.)

Apparently it does, I can't believe I didn't think to check that. Would you have any thoughts as to the CSS that's being overwritten by my style to render it inoperable? (I don't really expect you to fix it since it's apparently a styling issue but thoughts are welcome.)

Top Bottom