Custom Tabs

Custom Tabs 1.6.3

No permission to download
You have the option on the tab settings (required in parent only): "Display Dropdown on Tab Hover".

You have the option on the tab settings (required in parent only): "Display Dropdown on Tab Hover".

Thanks for your answer. However, I tried it and got the same result. I used UI.X add-on as well. Does it have any impact on this issue?

upload_2016-6-30_15-57-35.webp

That's weird. Don't know what to tell you. There was an issue with settings not working on uix in versions older than 1.6.1 but that has been fixed. Could you provide a test account to take a look?

Might be the theme but there is also a conflict with this great addon. If you try to add in something on a tab that already exists in the menu, the subnav will only show for the addon. For example, create a link to a subcategory of the resource manager like "themes." Normally you'll have the submenu show for add a resource, etc. But all you'll get is the name of the tab in the submenu. On my custom theme I get both, but with the name of the submenu in the addon on on top of the first entry in the subnav for the other addon like RM. So I'll either see "themes" in the subnav or the name "themes" will be laid on top of the existing subnav (add a resource) in the subnav.

This is an amazing addon. I just cannot figure out a way to hide XF nav items properly and replace them with this addon.

was this issue ever resolved?

Hello, for some reason I am unable to create more than two custom tabs.
When trying to create a third, it either doesn't show on the navigation bar, or overwrites a current custom tab. (Depending on Display Order)

Here are my tabs:
846b1b4537f043888a9015235f963b54.png

Vote and Live-Map work just fine (along with the drop-down tabs), but when adding a third, fourth, etc. they don't show up.
I'm wondering if this could be a compatibility issue with one of the add-ons I have installed, or if it is something entirely different.

Installed Add-ons:
883e951dde8b44beb35438f0d7134112.png

Thank you for your time,
- NC Network

@Blatchy, no, it's a conflict with existing Add-ons. I can add a tab option to prevent selection, but childs won't show when the tab is "active".
@The_Loyal_One, are you trying to add a tab for an add-on that adds a tab as well?

@Siropu Yes, "Advanced Application Forms". I need two tabs for the add-on, one for links to white-list applications, and one for ban appeal applications.
Format:
Apply:
White-List 1
White-List 2
Bans
Appeal Your Ban
Etc.

I disabled all of the forms so the tab from that addon wouldn't show up, so I could make two custom ones.

Hello Everyone,

I got a slight problem and hope you guys can help me :) I created a new tab called "Calendar". On the sub nav I have Calendar (same link as the tab calendar) and "Project Cars Events" which redirects to a forum which is called "Ranked Events".

My Problem is now that everytime I click on the sub-tab "Project Cars Events" I get redirected to the forum but I literally stay in the calendar tab. Is there a way to change that to the "Forum" tab? Some pictures below, maybe those explain it better^^

Regards,
Manuel

ldkAdRF.png

6MtHncw.png

DfX4Wkm.png

LIuuybl.png

Top Bottom